Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

high end home cinema

high end home cinema

Old May 27th 2007, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

tony6524 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default high end home cinema

looking to have high end cinema in my house is there many hifi shop what are the prices like there or is it buy to buy before in go and ship it over
Old May 27th 2007, 7:50 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: high end home cinema

Don't know about Oz. My sis has cinema at her place - can ask what it all cost here. Mind you apart from equipment, a lot must have to do with building it's in etc?? Her's is in an old barn above a pond. What do you have in mind?
Old May 27th 2007, 9:47 pm
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: high end home cinema

Originally Posted by tony6524
looking to have high end cinema in my house is there many hifi shop what are the prices like there or is it buy to buy before in go and ship it over

where are you planning on moving to?, if its any of the major cities, they will have pretty much the same equipment as you can buy here, i was in a hifi dealer in perth last month and they had everything from £300 yamaha amps up to audiolab/musical fidelity level, and whilst at a slight premium to here, once you have factored in shipping costs, and the whole warranty issue, i reckon its better to buy new out there