Reload this Page >

High Court rules Australia must take asylum seekers

Wikiposts

High Court rules Australia must take asylum seekers

Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

bleugh is on a distinguished road
Default Re: High Court rules Australia must take asylum seekers

erm...........the UK is over-run with immigrants, and to a very detrimental effect

read the newspaper stories, 80+ percent of viiolent crimes / muggings are caused by ethnic minorities

of all the crimes, more than half are committed by people who's second language is English

look at the stats on TB, HIV, and all the other 'third world' diseases, 'outbreak' centers closely match distribution centers for immigrants

UK is totally FOOBAR now,

http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/bleugh
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY
NO, its just that your analogy isn't valid.

Anyone can read up on facts and figures but only someone who lives in a certain area can tell what its like to live there.
Yep, totally agree with this.
Originally Posted by BAY
Try this : can the person from Singapore if he has never visited Old Trafford tell you what that the atmosphere is like at Old trafford, what its like to be part of a 60,000 crowd, what it smells like, etc etc. ?
So you are saying that BondiPom has never been to or lived in the UK. Do you think the 'Pom' bit in his username is a giveaway or just a decoy?

What if the guy in Singapore is a Manc?
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:08 am
Account Closed

Vinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bondipom
What are you on about?
.....This from your post - which I suggest you read again.

why does it matter that people skip a few nations before claiming assylum in the UK?

What does it matter if I move into your home and claim I cannot afford to buy one. Like I said its about values. If you dont understand that...it explains why you make comments such as the quote above.
I also mentioned in an ealier post that in the Oz airports I passed through in 2003/2004, there were posters explaning why "asylum seekers" cannot pass through safe countries.
I wonder if I could walk into Sydney airport and say...I,m fed up waiting for you lot to sort out a visa application, my life is in danger in England...cos if I dont get my wife into Oz so she can be near her only blood relative on this planet she may just crack up and whack me with an axe I,m here...where do I get some handouts?

What do you reckon the outcome will be?
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:13 am
Account Closed

Vinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NedKelly
If it could be guaranteed that they would all go to the Kimberleys or some other empty part of Australia I would be all for it.
Well it would be easier for us to fly to Sydney from the Kimberlies than it is from the UK..so I,ll do a few years there if I can set off in July!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:16 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vinny van Gogh
.....This from your post - which I suggest you read again.

why does it matter that people skip a few nations before claiming assylum in the UK?

What does it matter if I move into your home and claim I cannot afford to buy one. Like I said its about values. If you dont understand that...it explains why you make comments such as the quote above.
I also mentioned in an ealier post that in the Oz airports I passed through in 2003/2004, there were posters explaning why "asylum seekers" cannot pass through safe countries.
I wonder if I could walk into Sydney airport and say...I,m fed up waiting for you lot to sort out a visa application, my life is in danger in England...cos if I dont get my wife into Oz so she can be near her only blood relative on this planet she may just crack up and whack me with an axe I,m here...where do I get some handouts?

What do you reckon the outcome will be?
This is the kind of emotional bull that comes straight of the Daily Mail. Utter crap. No one is moving into anyones home.

I cannot afford a home here or in the SE of the UK. I blame Alex Ferguson on that one. All those bloody Man U fans not in Manchester.

BTW Australians and Brits cannot claim asylum in each others countries. When you get here there are plenty of handouts available if you are a permanent resident. Illegal migrants are not entitled to welfare in the UK and I wouldn't want the life of an asylum seeker, not allowed to work yet stuck in a system that is clogged up.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by bleugh
erm...........the UK is over-run with immigrants, and to a very detrimental effect

read the newspaper stories, 80+ percent of viiolent crimes / muggings are caused by ethnic minorities

of all the crimes, more than half are committed by people who's second language is English

look at the stats on TB, HIV, and all the other 'third world' diseases, 'outbreak' centers closely match distribution centers for immigrants

http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/bleugh
Please back this up or I will be assusing you of being a bigoted racist ****.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by jc_hoops
Wow, link to a dictionary........

Now all you need to do, is make a few more links that can translate how you equate football, to the subject that was being discussed between BP, me and a few others on this thread ?
A few smilies don't make you funny and this is an open forum and an open discussion.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:04 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
Yep, totally agree with this.

So you are saying that BondiPom has never been to or lived in the UK. Do you think the 'Pom' bit in his username is a giveaway or just a decoy?

What if the guy in Singapore is a Manc?
I wasn't saying anything of the sort I was trying to explain why the anology wasn't valid . Please try to keep up with whats being said
Old Mar 30th 2005, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

I watch the news and see these people protesting outside the Australian detention centres and I have to shrug. Australians do not know what it’s like to live in a country that it is no longer unable to support it’s population. These ‘bleeding-hearts’ want to open the flood gates and allow anyone and everyone into their country. This must be because these ‘bleeding hearts’ don’t know what it would be like to live in a place that has no dole and appx 35-40% unemployment. This is the situation that faces many countries but I am refering to South Africa in particular. Hearing about illegal immigrants being thrown from trains or stabbed with machetes is a fairly common occurrence. It is no coincidence that the apartheid government choose to build the Kruger National Park between SA and Mozambique and you do hear stories of people being eaten by lions or trampled by hippos. Of course there are genuine asylum seekers and these people need to be heard and kept in humane conditions but the idea of just letting in any ol’ body willy nilly is ludicrous. I appreciate that the I am an immigrant but the bottom line is that S.Africa is facing a ‘brain drain’, where skilled workers are leaving and being replaced with illegal or unskilled workers.
I know generally speaking Amanda Van Stone is seen as some Nazi bitch from hell but one really bad recession and I am pretty sure your average Aussie will be singing a different tune
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:26 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bleugh

Care to reveal your sources? If what you said here can be proved, then the Tories would be armed to the teeth come the next election with stats like that. Or perhaps this is just the impression you get from reading newspaper stories?

Can I expect to see some evidence to back this rant up or should I just delete the post now?
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:35 pm
Banned

Location: from Shepherds Bush to Aussie Bush. Well not quite - Mountain Creek, Sunshine Coast
jc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to all

A few smilies don't make you funny and this is an open forum and an open discussion.
Oh BP...

I'm not trying to be funny, just laughing at that statement

Stop referring to the tabloids that, "we" are all supposed to read, coz I don't read none, I get most of my current affair info from the BBC site.

Now - one more time, where are these mates of yours that live in London again, don't remember you answering that one yet ?

One other question while on this subject, what inner London Borough are you from, because you have all the answers, so you must have had a life full of the problems that we are currently now suffering from?

I would hate to think that all your crap is just gained from the Net
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by jc_hoops
Oh BP...

I'm not trying to be funny, just laughing at that statement

Stop referring to the tabloids that, "we" are all supposed to read, coz I don't read none, I get most of my current affair info from the BBC site.

Now - one more time, where are these mates of yours that live in London again, don't remember you answering that one yet ?

One other question while on this subject, what inner London Borough are you from, because you have all the answers, so you must have had a life full of the problems that we are currently now suffering from?

I would hate to think that all your crap is just gained from the Net
Laughing at yourself? I am not dignifying your utter bull and silly petty attacks with anymore responses. This thread has deteriorated and sensible discussion with moronic tabloid readers seems to be impossible. Please feel welcome to carry on.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NedKelly
It took me and I am sure a lot of other people on this board a lot of time, money, sweat, worry and stress to get to this country. Perhaps I should have taken the easy route and come here as a tourist and then claimed asylum.

http://www.optusnet.com.au/news/stor...ic/1314151.inp
Oh Poor you.....time, money, sweat, worry and stress.

Sounds a hell of lot abetter than the imprisonment, murder, rape, torture and starvation that most refugees are trying to escape from.

You're obviously poorly educated, they're the only people who ever complain about refugees.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:56 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has deteriorated ....
It has ....