HiFX?

Old Jun 8th 2009, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

wannabe in oz will become famous soon enough
Default HiFX?

HI GUYS, I WAS HOPING TO GET SOME ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED HiFX FOR MONEY TRANSFERS AND IF YOU WOULD RECOMMEND THEM OR NOT?
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:51 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HiFX?

Originally Posted by wannabe in oz
HI GUYS, I WAS HOPING TO GET SOME ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED HiFX FOR MONEY TRANSFERS AND IF YOU WOULD RECOMMEND THEM OR NOT?
Do a search, I used them they were fantastic, no complaints whatsoever from me.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

markntracy is an unknown quantity at this point

We have used them twice and they have been very good. Don't be afraid to call them as they always seem to have time to talk and explain things clearly, as a novice user i found this invaluable.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

Yes we have used them quite a few times now, very professional.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:24 am
sunshine coast

steven8899 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have used them 4 times now, very professional no complaints whatsoever
very professional
Old Jun 9th 2009, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

razbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nicerazbolch is just really nice

Really love these guys - have used them 4 times and each time they were great and very reassuring when money took a while to deposit due to public holidays etc. As said previously they always have time to explain each step, and you get a competitive rate with no fees
Old Jun 9th 2009, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mate

I used them twice in the last month and always use them whenever I need to to send money to UK....They've been brilliant and hassle free, which is important...

Also, very quick in transferring the money. Hope this helps.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

wannabe in oz will become famous soon enough

thanks everybody, it all sounds good so i'll give them a call tomorrow and take it from there. thanks again