Hi from Perth

Old Jun 21st 2003, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default Hi from Perth

Hi everyone
Well we have done so much since we have been here, brought a house in Port Kennedy, a car, and sorted schools out for the boys. Our dog comes out of quarantine on 24 June, so everything is coming together, we should be in our new home by end July. We also passed our theory test , which is so easy, if i can do it anyone can.

One thing i will say, is that it's much more expensive here than we thought, especially as you start from scratch, etc with insurance policies etc,

Advise I can give at the moment, is don't chuck too much away before you come, even if things only last 6 months here it will be worth bringing. I got rid of alot of winter jumpers, didn't realise how cold it can get here, so bring them with you, you can always get rid of them here.

Getting more settled each day, once we find jobs life will be heaven, yes you still have the set routine of work, problems etc
but this has been one of the best things we have done, I think!!!!
missing all my mates, but getting lots of letters which helps, find I ring my mum alot and can't wait to see them at christmas, they are coming here for 6 weeks (wait did I say! I was looking forward to) Ha Ha
Love them to bits, so yep I am!!!!!!
take care everyone, don't know how long it will be before we can get back on line, good luck to everyone waiting

it''s worth it
yve

Old Jun 21st 2003, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yve

Glad to see the house sale went through, you can get on with things now. Good to hear from you. Thanks for the letter another is on its way.

Take care and enjoy Perth!

Tracie xx