Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi peeps...Im back!

Hi peeps...Im back!

Old Oct 4th 2004, 11:46 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi peeps...Im back!

Hi...hope you are all doing well.

Im just logging on really quickly before I take myself off to bed as I am utterly exhausted and my head feels all weird and floaty! We got back from Adelaide this morning ....1 hour flight Adelaide-Melbourne, 2 hours waiting, 9 hours to Hong Kong, nearly 3 hours waiting, boarded aircraft and pushed back from gate to be told starter motor had broken and engine had to be fixed :scared: ...another hour waiting and then 12 glorious hours back to sunny London Heathrow...I cant tell you how thrilled I am to be back!

We totally fell in love with Adelaide and I will tell you all about it...its fab....Im off to Bed now so will catch up later!

Take care,
Lucy
xx
Old Oct 4th 2004, 2:43 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hi peeps...Im back!

Originally Posted by lucyb
Hi...hope you are all doing well.

Im just logging on really quickly before I take myself off to bed as I am utterly exhausted and my head feels all weird and floaty! We got back from Adelaide this morning ....1 hour flight Adelaide-Melbourne, 2 hours waiting, 9 hours to Hong Kong, nearly 3 hours waiting, boarded aircraft and pushed back from gate to be told starter motor had broken and engine had to be fixed :scared: ...another hour waiting and then 12 glorious hours back to sunny London Heathrow...I cant tell you how thrilled I am to be back!

We totally fell in love with Adelaide and I will tell you all about it...its fab....Im off to Bed now so will catch up later!

Take care,
Lucy
xx

Welcome back Lucy, sounds like the trip was well worth it.
Didn't come across any huntsmen I take it?

Look forward to hearing about it all.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 4:49 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Lucy,

Welcome back (thought the site was a bit quiet all of a sudden!!!).

Can't wait to hear how you got on - glad to see you really enjoyed yourselves

D D
Old Oct 4th 2004, 5:28 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Hi Lucy

Great to have you back

Enjoy your sleep and look forward to hearing all about your trip

Julia
Old Oct 4th 2004, 6:50 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
We totally fell in love with Adelaide and I will tell you all about it...its fab....
Glad to have you back Lucy. Tell us all about it after your
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:55 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Welcome back Lucy. glad it all sound like you had a good time and are happy with your choice of new home to be.

i'l catch up with you in the next 2 weeks cos then i'm off

Kala
Old Oct 5th 2004, 4:49 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back Lucy!!!

Glad things went well for you in Oz. Bloody long trip home though, huh??

Will look forward to reading all about your visit in Adelaide when I finally arrive in Oz on Thursday....

Take care,

Hels
Old Oct 5th 2004, 5:02 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Welcome back Lucy! Glad to hear you had such a good time over there. Let us all know how it went.
Old Oct 5th 2004, 2:42 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Great to have you back Lucy!! Even if it is on the other side
Can't wait to hear all the details

Siren
Old Oct 5th 2004, 2:53 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Siren
Hey! Great to have you back Lucy!! Even if it is on the other side
Can't wait to hear all the details

Siren

Hi Cherry Lady! Hows the big purple pole??!!!! God that sounds so rude!

I did a post this morning if you want a read.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258348

It is so weird to be back in the UK, and everything here is still the same, but I feel so different now......

Lucy
x