Hi I'm new here

Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi I'm new here

Hello all

I'm a 'regular' on the New Zealand forums and have lived here in Auckland for 15 months. I'm studying for a Bachelor of Education degree in Teaching Early Years and then I plan on bringing my family over to Australia. This is looking likely to be 5 years away but thought I'd come on, introduce myself and start that long research thing again! I'm hoping Australia has that 'soul' that NZ lacks and that my 'spark' will come back again once we're there.

Not too sure where we'll end up, I'm thinking Queensland but the hubster doesn't bode well with too much heat

Michelle x
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hi I'm new here

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Hello all

I'm a 'regular' on the New Zealand forums and have lived here in Auckland for 15 months. I'm studying for a Bachelor of Education degree in Teaching Early Years and then I plan on bringing my family over to Australia. This is looking likely to be 5 years away but thought I'd come on, introduce myself and start that long research thing again! I'm hoping Australia has that 'soul' that NZ lacks and that my 'spark' will come back again once we're there.

Not too sure where we'll end up, I'm thinking Queensland but the hubster doesn't bode well with too much heat

Michelle x
Hi Michelle n carl well let me be the first to welcome you to the Australian Forum, good luck with your studying and with your plans for the future
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:00 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Hello all

Michelle x

Wow 5 years...well bet you still beat me to it...as my oh is still unsure about going and we've been talking about it for 2 odd years!!:curse:

BTW Welcome to BE x
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Michelle n carl well let me be the first to welcome you to the Australian Forum, good luck with your studying and with your plans for the future
Thankyou. I'm hoping that the hubby will be able to find a job so that we can gain a sponsorship visa and I can transfer Uni
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Racht70
Wow 5 years...well bet you still beat me to it...as my oh is still unsure about going and we've been talking about it for 2 odd years!!:curse:

BTW Welcome to BE x
Thankyou. It took us a few years deciding on NZ too, we got here though! NOw I have those darn itchy feet again