Hi Im new here

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Desperate 2 Go is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi Im new here

Hi every1,
came across this forum by accident. Its just what I need. Me and my family are just starting the process of imigration (like many of you on here) We're hoping to go to Adelaide.
Anyway I just wanted to say hello as ive read alot of the threads on here and u all seem so friendly and helpful any info would be great or just to chat to others in the same position
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:09 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Im new here

Originally Posted by Desperate 2 Go
Hi every1,
came across this forum by accident. Its just what I need. Me and my family are just starting the process of imigration (like many of you on here) We're hoping to go to Adelaide.
Anyway I just wanted to say hello as ive read alot of the threads on here and u all seem so friendly and helpful any info would be great or just to chat to others in the same position
Hello and welcome! This forum is full of friendly and helpful people. Anything you want, just ask!
Also, make use of the search facility (button is top right) to find the answers to 'common' questions that have been asked before.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:11 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Talking Re: Hi Im new here

Hello,

Welcome, I've used this forum a lot lately as I've just managed to post my visa app, couldn't have done it without this forum, the search is really useful, I found as I was going through each stage, I could pick up loads of blurb from people who had been there before.

We decide on the move at the end of 2002, it has taken that long to get through all the stuff, can be done a lot quicker if you haven't got a life I suppose (or have an agent)!! Have you decided what type of visa you will apply for? All the stuff is at www.immi.gov.au.

Anyway, nice to hear from you!!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:13 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi every1,
welcome and good luck with your application
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi there we're applying for the skilled visa. We have enough points so thats a start. I dont know how u all have got as far as u have and kept ur sanity because Im already having sleepless nights!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

welcome to the site hope every thing goes ok for you
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:18 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there we're applying for the skilled visa. We have enough points so thats a start. I dont know how u all have got as far as u have and kept ur sanity because Im already having sleepless nights!
Who's kept their sanity....blimh sjaska kang grrrrrrr
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:19 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi every1,

Hi there..

Welcome to the forum, I just got my visa grant letter on Friday gone, still feel a bit dizzy thinking about it..

Hope all goes well for you, I am sure you will find answers to any questions you may have..

Good luck..

Deb...
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Lmao :d
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Deba34
That fantastic congrats
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi every1,

Hi,

Welcome to the mad house !!

We're in the same position as yourselves - just started out on the emigration path - hoping to head for Queensland (Brisbane).This place is fabulous for asking and (most of the time) getting answers for the millions of questions that need to be asked!

Have you heard of/planning to go to the Emigrate Show at Sandown on 18-20th March? It might be useful to you - we're going on the 18th. Click http://www.outboundpublishing.com/cg...howitem=000001 for the link.

Take care and good luck.
Kari
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Cant make Sandown which would have been a big help. Thanks anyway r u using an agent Im really not sure but if thats the quickest way could any 1 recomend the best way 2 get one and what kind of cost it would be
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:40 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi every1,
You're just trying to confuse me! I knew I'd been speaking to someone else on here with a similar user name (desperate2go) !

But, anyway, all good wishes to them and all good wishes to you lot too!

Please forgive me - it's my birthday and I have been unwittingly plied with drink (yeah - believe that!) (but at least I can still type!) (that's my secretarial background for you!)

Hope you enjoy hours of fun on this forum like we all do...... and hope to have a sensible conversation with you in the near future when I have recovered!

Binbird
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Goddamit
Really tried not to copy
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.