Hi Ginny

Old Aug 24th 2002, 4:54 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Hi Ginny

Thanks for your hello.
We have been using this forum via usenet for sometime but we noticed a big party going on via expats so we decided to gatecrash!!!

We are heading to Christchurch NZ.
Going on the work to residence talent visa as Ian has a job offer from his current UK employer (We know JAMMY B******!!!)
Medicals on Tuesday :scared:
Agent has the rest of the paperwork and will submit once medicals are ready.
Sold house last week, removal firms quoting 1st & 2nd weeks in Sept!!
Hope to be over there in Nov

Paula

PS If anyone who is reading this is going to NZ and into motorbikes please talk to my husband because he keeps talking to me about it
Old Aug 24th 2002, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi Ginny

Originally posted by Watt Dabney:
Thanks for your hello.
We have been using this forum via usenet for sometime but we noticed a big party going on via expats so we decided to gatecrash!!!

We are heading to Christchurch NZ.
Going on the work to residence talent visa as Ian has a job offer from his current UK employer (We know JAMMY B******!!!)
Medicals on Tuesday :scared:
Agent has the rest of the paperwork and will submit once medicals are ready.
Sold house last week, removal firms quoting 1st & 2nd weeks in Sept!!
Hope to be over there in Nov

Paula

PS If anyone who is reading this is going to NZ and into motorbikes please talk to my husband because he keeps talking to me about it
Hello there Paula,

Jammy B******* right enough! Hope all goes well and you find someone into motorbikes. More of a pushbike person myself (Once in a blue moon!) Are you going for good or just till your hubbies job is finished?

Have fun.

Ginny
Old Aug 24th 2002, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

micky will become famous soon enoughmicky will become famous soon enough

Hello again, well believe it or believe it not, I once had a moped!. Thats when I was a student nurse.
No gears, just throttle. When you went uphill, folk on bicycles used to overtake!!
When I was 19 (not that long ago I hasten to add),I traded it in for a Yamaha 125 for a year before getting my first car. (2nd hand one of course - I'm a nurse y'no)
Michael & I really want to get a motorbike like Billy Connolly in his Tour of Australia video.
And then, after a hard days work, Michael can collect me like a scene from 'Officer and a Gentleman' and whisk me off into the sunset..........
Him in his white suit (painters dungarees) and me in my sexy nurse outfit (stinkin' of BO with blood & vomit dripping down my silflike figure)

Time to go now, my medications due again.
Shona x
Old Aug 24th 2002, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by micky:
Hello again, well believe it or believe it not, I once had a moped!. Thats when I was a student nurse.
No gears, just throttle. When you went uphill, folk on bicycles used to overtake!!
When I was 19 (not that long ago I hasten to add),I traded it in for a Yamaha 125 for a year before getting my first car. (2nd hand one of course - I'm a nurse y'no)
Michael & I really want to get a motorbike like Billy Connolly in his Tour of Australia video.
And then, after a hard days work, Michael can collect me like a scene from 'Officer and a Gentleman' and whisk me off into the sunset..........
Him in his white suit (painters dungarees) and me in my sexy nurse outfit (stinkin' of BO with blood & vomit dripping down my silflike figure)

Time to go now, my medications due again.
Shona x
Sounds like a good night to be had by all! It's either that or this alcohol I'm HAVING to consume is bluring my common sense! Well what else can I do until I find out if we're in or not!

Bye

Ginny
Old Aug 24th 2002, 7:47 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Ginny:

Hello there Paula,

Jammy B******* right enough! Hope all goes well and you find someone into motorbikes. More of a pushbike person myself (Once in a blue moon!) Are you going for good or just till your hubbies job is finished?

Have fun.

Ginny
Hi Ginny,

Go back to the UK!????? We might be jammy b******* but we're not STUPID jammy b*******. Ians job is a permanent position
The full story is that we had planned to migrate to either OZ OR NZ as independants and when we approached Ians company for references they said they would like to keep him in the company and if they had a suitable position in either their OZ or NZ operations would he be interested.
:PARTY:
As you can imagine we had to think long and hard about this......NOT!!!!!!

We are very lucky but Ian has worked damn hard to get himself so well respected at work that they are prepared to offer him an opportunity like this, after all he is a blue collar engineering tradesman and not a hot shot IT worker.

See ya

Paula
Old Aug 24th 2002, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Watt Dabney:

Hi Ginny,

Go back to the UK!????? We might be jammy b******* but we're not STUPID jammy b*******. Ians job is a permanent position
The full story is that we had planned to migrate to either OZ OR NZ as independants and when we approached Ians company for references they said they would like to keep him in the company and if they had a suitable position in either their OZ or NZ operations would he be interested.
:PARTY:
As you can imagine we had to think long and hard about this......NOT!!!!!!

We are very lucky but Ian has worked damn hard to get himself so well respected at work that they are prepared to offer him an opportunity like this, after all he is a blue collar engineering tradesman and not a hot shot IT worker.

See ya

Paula
Good on you guys. If only someone in my profession thought so highly of me to offer me a job the other side of the world but then again I am in nursing! (Not for too long hopefully).

Regards

Ginny.:PARTY: