Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hi gang guess who?

hi gang guess who?

Old Jul 27th 2005, 3:31 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi gang guess who?

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Are you talking to me? *Robert De Nero voice*

Cos if you are then the explanation is simple.

I used to post as JackTheLad. But my wife also posted with the same login. And then she started gettting a bit gripey when I posted anything controversial as JackTheLad , like say this

so I'd get a bollocking in the morning. So I asked her to take a new name, but she wouldn't. So in desperation I took a new name (well to be honest, a few) and one kicked off. So this is it.

This is all probably very boring, but anyway, the confusing situation is I'm now ADL, and JTL is actually Mrs JTL

ADL
Geez, who needs Eastenders???

D D
Old Jul 27th 2005, 3:52 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Geez, who needs Eastenders???

D D

Awright dawlin. Wanna cuppa. put ya pears down, I'll bring ya brew. Now ooo's been bad moufin us.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:16 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Awright dawlin. Wanna cuppa. put ya pears down, I'll bring ya brew. Now ooo's been bad moufin us.
I just come dearn the apples and pears and couldn't believe me toby jugs. Would you adam and eve it i thought. I was beginning to get me alan wickers in a twist coz I for a while there I hadn't got a scooby doo!! Honestly, your trouble and strife! What's she like... Suggest you give her a vera lynn to calm her down otherwise you may find yourself donald ducked.

What a jackanory....

D D
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:40 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
I just come dearn the apples and pears and couldn't believe me toby jugs. Would you adam and eve it i thought. I was beginning to get me alan wickers in a twist coz I for a while there I hadn't got a scooby doo!! Honestly, your trouble and strife! What's she like... Suggest you give her a vera lynn to calm her down otherwise you may find yourself donald ducked.

What a jackanory....

D D
DD
think you need to knock off the gin hunny - he only offered you a brew! ROFL
Claire
x
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:42 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
DD
think you need to knock off the gin hunny - he only offered you a brew! ROFL
Claire
x
Blame Eastenders!!........

D D
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I really should read to the end of a thread before I post comments .

Was getting really confused when you said it wasn't soapy

Tracey
ha ha ha , ive done that loads of times. then i read the thread i look daft enough without doing things like that lol
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:24 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by soapy
ha ha ha , ive done that loads of times. then i read the thread i look daft enough without doing things like that lol
Go to bed
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Bix , you're just sore that you didnt know who it was .

The biggest giveaway was the typing style - almost no caps, single sentences to a line & using "u" etc, especially earlier in the thread.

A dead ringer for soapy .
well spotted. thats why i thought Bix would have got it. i used caps at the start to throw him off.lol
but i kept forgetting. im a really lazy typer so hate pressing extra keys if i dont have to lol
i kept deleting my over use of commas, cos i knew someone would spot that lol
im glad u spotted it early and just left it. it would have killed the fun.

soapy
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:27 pm

well spotted. thats why i thought Bix would have got it. i used caps at the start to throw him off.lol
but i kept forgetting. im a really lazy typer so hate pressing extra keys if i dont have to lol
i kept deleting my over use of commas, cos i knew someone would spot that lol
im glad u spotted it early and just left it. it would have killed the fun.

soapy
Insomniac. What time is it?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I got banned for doing the exactly same style thread last Friday to try and create a bit of levity in the lounge forum (they were all whinging about how boring the lounge was becoming).

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315377

Apparently they frown on setting up seperate accounts for a laugh. Fortunately I hadn't set this account up for a laugh, but thought it would have been a laugh for people to guess who I used to be. The sense of humour bypass surgeons had been hard at work last Friday obviously...

Just a heads up, its a no no to set up false accounts. But then again, I got banned by a very twitchy Mod who was just waiting for the chance,

ADL
lets hope they dont read this then. i hope they look at as a laugh and dont ban me, but if they see fit to do so. i cant really complain, ive had a good run in here and only had one warning.
thanx for the info JTL
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Insomniac. What time is it?
i just got up, its 7.30 am lol
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:39 pm

i just got up, its 7.30 am lol
Ok I'll let you off then. My sister is in Perth so I tend to be tuned in to her time.

Good morning Soapy
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Ok I'll let you off then. My sister is in Perth so I tend to be tuned in to her time.

Good morning Soapy
lmao
good morning to u too
i dont start work for a few hours, so i might go for a nap or just have a wee laugh on here. not too many about though.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:46 pm

lmao
good morning to u too
i dont start work for a few hours, so i might go for a nap or just have a wee laugh on here. not too many about though.
Bit boring I'm afraid, only me. And I'm just about to go to bed
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:47 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Bit boring I'm afraid, only me. And I'm just about to go to bed
Night then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.