Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HI EVERYONE (New Member)

HI EVERYONE (New Member)

Old Apr 8th 2006, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink HI EVERYONE (New Member)

I thought it was about time I actually signed up to this forum. We have been looking now for months and like alot of you have found it most useful. My question is, how long does it take for your CO to make a decision once it has been cleared from the LCU.. We are at this stage and everything from start to this present day has taken just over a year. We have applied for a Subclass 495 SIR. Has anyone else applied for this visa and how long did your process take. We are hoping once we get granted the visa we are going out next year once my son leaves school. We are going to be heading for our designated area which is Maroochy Shire on the Sunshine Coast as we have been sponsored by the Queensland state. Anyone else thinking of going in that direction, let me know.

Tracey
Old Apr 8th 2006, 10:09 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HI EVERYONE (New Member)

Hi Tracey, nice to see you have taken the leap of faith and joined us on the forum.

I'm not as far on as you in the visa process, so I can't really help with your question, but someone will be along soon with an answer for you. We are hoping to go out next year to Brisbane/Sunshine Coast before my daughter starts Secondary School. Going out on a 136 skilled independent as I am a nurse. Going with hubby (if he behaves himself) daughter 10 and son 5.

Good luck and hope your visa comes soon!

Jackie x
Old Apr 8th 2006, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of
Default Re: HI EVERYONE (New Member)

hi Tracey
welcome to limbo land
we are going out on a sir visa we are probably going to mackay.unless hubby gets a sponsor for Brisbane.
we have had our meds done and are waiting for our police checks to come back.
our time line
TRA accepted in september
visa applied for December
meds and p/c requested in march
meds done (but have to back to knights bridge on Tuesday because the doctor got my sons date of birth wrong on the forms so we have to go back so they can verify he is who they done the medical on.)

good luck in you quest for your visa its a long long road

Denise peter and family