Hi Everyone

Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

ali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura about
Default Hi Everyone

Here we go ,

We are a Mr and Mrs , both working in good jobs , im a sparkie , Mrs is a hairdresser , own salon .

We've been to Oz in 2002 , Sydney & Brisbane , and loved it , and last year , about October , we decided we'd try to get our visa .

We've told the parents , kind of , and I've told one or two mates one Saturday night when I'd had too much to drink .

Since about January of this year I've been contacting previous employers , trying to get them to give me a reference , I thought that would be easy , ha , what little I knew . Any way I have around six references that cover about 12 years of my 17 years of employment , and today they have been stamped at the solicitors and have been sent off to the agent along with copies of my certs , etc .

Just wanted to say Hi and get involved , I've read this forum for a long while .

We're hoping to go to Perth , but that could change , as so far we've been going to Adelaide and the Brisbane area too !

Any way we will be going to Perth for a look in November .
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Hi Everyone

[QUOTE=ali n ali]Here we go ,

We are a Mr and Mrs , both working in good jobs , im a sparkie , Mrs is a hairdresser , own salon .

We've been to Oz in 2002 , Sydney & Brisbane , and loved it , and last year , about October , we decided we'd try to get our visa .

We've told the parents , kind of , and I've told one or two mates one Saturday night when I'd had too much to drink .

Since about January of this year I've been contacting previous employers , trying to get them to give me a reference , I thought that would be easy , ha , what little I knew . Any way I have around six references that cover about 12 years of my 17 years of employment , and today they have been stamped at the solicitors and have been sent off to the agent along with copies of my certs , etc .

Just wanted to say Hi and get involved , I've read this forum for a long while .

We're hoping to go to Perth , but that could change , as so far we've been going to Adelaide and the Brisbane area too !

Hello and welcome...if you've read this for a while you'll know it's a great source of information, humour and occasionally irritation.....but it's all good!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ali n ali
Here we go ,

Any way we will be going to Perth for a look in November .
Hi there and welcome to B.E.
Why do you feel drawn to Perth if you went to Brisbane and Sydney and loved it there?
We're heading for Brisbane/Gold Coast.
Good luck with your process.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
Hi there and welcome to B.E.
Why do you feel drawn to Perth if you went to Brisbane and Sydney and loved it there?
We're heading for Brisbane/Gold Coast.
Good luck with your process.
Hi there, and welcome.

SS
Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:15 am
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

Hi ali & ali,

Just like to wish yu all the best in your application.

We're off to Adelaide when our house sells.

Have you been on Ad/brits ? its a fab site full of info

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/
Old Jun 7th 2005, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

ali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the welcome everyone !

I think we're drawn to Perth at the moment because , we feel there will be more opportunity to find work , the property looks like it will be cheaper than Brisbane and Sydney , we know two couples who are already there . But like I said it may change , we are going to have a look this November .

Just had an email from the agent saying that the signatures that are on the copied certs aren't clear enough as in , they dont clearly state the position of the chap who signed them , AAARRRRGGGGHHH .

So they will have to come back and then a trip to the solicitors again .

Hope its all worth it .