Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi can you help?

Hi can you help?

Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:43 am
Just Joined

twinklesunshinegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi can you help?

Hello everyone this is my first post on here,so please be gentle.

We moved here in November,been busy finding a house and now we are
settling into our lovely new home in Mountain Creek.I just need one thing that's girlfriends,I miss meeting them for a natter and a glass or two of wine and wondering if any of you feel the same way and are near enough to meet up?

cheers
Twinklesunshinegirl
Old Dec 16th 2006, 6:29 am
Just Joined

Mepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really niceMepy is just really nice
Default Re: Hi can you help?

Originally Posted by twinklesunshinegirl

settling into our lovely new home in Mountain Creek.I just need one thing that's girlfriends,I miss meeting them for a natter and a glass or two of wine and wondering if any of you feel the same way and are near enough to meet up?

cheers
Twinklesunshinegirl
Hello Twinkle
Welcome to Oz! Are you living in Mountain Creek in QLD? I live on the Sunshine Coast with my OH, we've been here since March and although it's been a big change we enjoy the lifestyle and just hanging out together. There is, however, the need for boy & cricket free comany , so send me an email anytime (my email is on my website profile) and maybe we can meet-up.
Meppy
Old Dec 16th 2006, 5:20 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

cheers
Twinklesunshinegirl
hi twinkle , would if i could just a few thousand miles away hopefully be there april next year!
traceyx
Old Dec 17th 2006, 6:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by want2bthere
hi twinkle , would if i could just a few thousand miles away hopefully be there april next year!
traceyx

Hi Tracey,

I have a cold stubbies in the fridge with your name on it:-)

what part of the world do you live in ?
You will love it here ,it just so gorgeous !

cheers

Twinklesunshinegirl
Old Dec 17th 2006, 11:13 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Hi Tracey,

I have a cold stubbies in the fridge with your name on it:-)

what part of the world do you live in ?
You will love it here ,it just so gorgeous !

cheers

Twinklesunshinegirl
cool
we're in suffolk uk and its cooooooooold today, just wrapped boys up to go outside and play and it looks like the're going to the north pole we cant wait to get over just a small matter of a visa to come our way first, but as soon as it comes we're on that plane, i'll keep in touch as we wont know anyone out there have a fab xmas
traceyx
Old Dec 18th 2006, 2:45 am
Just Joined

Teekay is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers
Twinklesunshinegirl
Hi can i butt in?

I just stumbled across this site and the first message i read was yours. Spooky as I'm near to you, just down in Caloundra area.

My name is Tracey (snap want2bthere), I'm married to Gavin and have 3 children, Michael 13, Nicole 11 and Ethan who was 2 on 14 Dec.

We moved here in September and are just settling in to our rented house which we finally got in November.

I'm finding this whole Christmas in the sun thing very wierd, how about you? I've just finished putting the decorations up with Christmas music blaring out but it still didn't feel right. Not that I'm complaining, I'd much rather be here than freezing cold in England.

Wherabouts from England have you come. I'm from the Midlands originally but spent the last 5 years in Norwich.

Anyway look forward to getting to know everyone on here, hope you're all friendly.

Tracey x
Old Dec 18th 2006, 9:11 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by Teekay
Hi can i butt in?

I just stumbled across this site and the first message i read was yours. Spooky as I'm near to you, just down in Caloundra area.

My name is Tracey (snap want2bthere), I'm married to Gavin and have 3 children, Michael 13, Nicole 11 and Ethan who was 2 on 14 Dec.

We moved here in September and are just settling in to our rented house which we finally got in November.

I'm finding this whole Christmas in the sun thing very wierd, how about you? I've just finished putting the decorations up with Christmas music blaring out but it still didn't feel right. Not that I'm complaining, I'd much rather be here than freezing cold in England.

Wherabouts from England have you come. I'm from the Midlands originally but spent the last 5 years in Norwich.

Anyway look forward to getting to know everyone on here, hope you're all friendly.

Tracey x
such a cool name hey . we're nr bury st edmunds so not far form norwich, small world. its COLD here i had to scrape ice of my car this morning for school run, i'm sure you dont miss that
happy christmas to you and your family.
traceyx
Old Dec 18th 2006, 11:14 am
Just Joined

such a cool name hey . we're nr bury st edmunds so not far form norwich, small world. its COLD here i had to scrape ice of my car this morning for school run, i'm sure you dont miss that
happy christmas to you and your family.
traceyx

we live in Bury st Edmund before coming out here ,have they started on the new shopping centre?

cheers

Twinklesunshinegirl
Old Dec 18th 2006, 5:13 pm
so far so good

we live in Bury st Edmund before coming out here ,have they started on the new shopping centre?

cheers

Twinklesunshinegirl
well after all the objections (why!!!!!!) the've started digging up the car park behind woolies, so really nowhere to park, nightmare for xmas shopping. finishing................think it will be quite sometime yet.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 11:59 am
Just Joined

well after all the objections (why!!!!!!) the've started digging up the car park behind woolies, so really nowhere to park, nightmare for xmas shopping. finishing................think it will be quite sometime yet.
so where do you live ?
Old Dec 19th 2006, 12:30 pm
so far so good

so where do you live ?
woolpit............hopefully not for much longer, sellng house and might have to move in with parents or inlaws until we get that magic visa.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

woolpit............hopefully not for much longer, sellng house and might have to move in with parents or inlaws until we get that magic visa.
Is it The perfect English village or The woolpit whiff ?

goodnight

Twinklesunshinegirl
Old Dec 19th 2006, 6:20 pm
so far so good

Is it The perfect English village or The woolpit whiff ?

goodnight

Twinklesunshinegirl

usually the latter, but for anyone buying its the first
Old Dec 19th 2006, 6:34 pm
The Murphsters

The Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to allThe Murphsters is a name known to all

Hi, Is it possible for 2 people to have the same username?

Its just that i was searching for this post to show my wife (we are moving to Brissie in Feb) and i found another post from twinklesunshinegirl in the France forum, bit confusing
Old Dec 19th 2006, 6:37 pm
so far so good

Originally Posted by The Murphsters
Hi, Is it possible for 2 people to have the same username?

Its just that i was searching for this post to show my wife (we are moving to Brissie in Feb) and i found another post from twinklesunshinegirl in the France forum, bit confusing

no i dont think so, maybe twinkle has a bit of knowledge of france aswell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.