Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi anyone have a house in Essex to rent for 4.5 months from March 2009

Hi anyone have a house in Essex to rent for 4.5 months from March 2009

Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

pstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi anyone have a house in Essex to rent for 4.5 months from March 2009

Hi my husband and I have to return to the Uk for 4.5 months from March 09 and wondered if anyone had a furnished house/cottage/flat they wished to rent out to us for our stay. Would prefer to be in Essex area around Southend - Chelmsford area. Alternately we could house swap. Thank you very much.

Old Nov 30th 2008, 5:25 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi anyone have a house in Essex to rent for 4.5 months from March 2009

Originally Posted by pstanton
Hi my husband and I have to return to the Uk for 4.5 months from March 09 and wondered if anyone had a furnished house/cottage/flat they wished to rent out to us for our stay. Would prefer to be in Essex area around Southend - Chelmsford area. Alternately we could house swap. Thank you very much.

Have a look here

- CDM
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi anyone have a house in Essex to rent for 4.5 months from March 2009

Originally Posted by pstanton

Hi, we have a 3 bed semi here in Romford - are you sure you dont fancy investing and buying it off of us instead? (only joking!). There are plenty of rentals about at the moment - to let signs have replaced many of the for sale signs here in Essex due to the current climate.
Good luck with your search, i'm sure you'll easily find something - especially being open to more than one area here...