hi all

Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

andywilson19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile hi all

Hi all we are just starting the process to migrate to australia just thought i'd say hi to everyone we have just sent the forms back to our agents for them to represent us we have wanted to move to australia for about a year but we wanted to save the money first we have now so we started the ball rolling we cant wait to move now but i know its a long process

we are Andy and Dawn 3 children jake jessie and molly we are applying for a skilled 136 visa as i am an electrician

i have been reading the forum and you all seem like a friendly bunch lol so hope to speak to you all
Old Jan 11th 2007, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi all

Originally Posted by andywilson19
Hi all we are just starting the process to migrate to australia just thought i'd say hi to everyone we have just sent the forms back to our agents for them to represent us we have wanted to move to australia for about a year but we wanted to save the money first we have now so we started the ball rolling we cant wait to move now but i know its a long process

we are Andy and Dawn 3 children jake jessie and molly we are applying for a skilled 136 visa as i am an electrician

i have been reading the forum and you all seem like a friendly bunch lol so hope to speak to you all

Hello and welcome to the site. I've posted a link to the Electricians forum on your other post. You'll get loads of info from there and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask away
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:21 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi all

Hi welcome to the site, be warned it is addictive. All the best with your application.

Joex