Hi again

Old Apr 12th 2004, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi again

Hi folks
we're back after quite an absence (was a little bit unsure as to whether we should leave all tthis wonderful weather we are having, well we're sure now!!!!!) been doing a bit of research(jobs and so on) The query we have is this. Just how hard or easy is it to apply without an agent?? We have had a positive responce from the TRA (apparently i am a carpenter/joiner) so i take it all we now have to do is complete form 47SK?
Would also like to know the approx time it will take? We have heard this could be 20 months? We are hoping to emmigrate to Brisbane.
Many thanks to anyone who may be able to assist, good luck to all that are applying.
Regards Chris and Andrea
Old Apr 12th 2004, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

alandsal is an unknown quantity at this point

TRA is probably the hardest part, certainly the most work. If you've come this far on your own and you don't think there will be any other complications then you should be fine without an agent