Hi

Old Sep 16th 2004, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

stefian is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi

i've not been on for awhile, just thought I'd say hi

We've been here 3 months now and we really like it, although I have had my moments when I just wanted to go home. People said it would hit me about the 3 month mark and sure enough it did, like a smack in the mouth :scared: . but I'm not a brooder so I'm fine now. beginning to make good friend and settling down nicely.

We are looking forward to getting in our pool, which we have been taking care of so well, but have been unable to use since we've been here, because the water has been so cold.......but it's warming up

Steph
X
Old Sep 16th 2004, 1:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Steph,

I saw you lurking there and wondered if you would post.
Guess it's at the 3 month mark you miss the Rochdale spam eh ?

Glad you are coping and enjoying the life. Best wishes to you
Old Sep 16th 2004, 1:16 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Steph,

I just posted an 'all the best in your new life', response and was promptly booted out of the forum and had to log back in.

Anyhoo, er...All the Best in your new life, long may it continue!

Cheers,

Tony.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

stefian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stefian
i've not been on for awhile, just thought I'd say hi

We've been here 3 months now and we really like it, although I have had my moments when I just wanted to go home. People said it would hit me about the 3 month mark and sure enough it did, like a smack in the mouth :scared: . but I'm not a brooder so I'm fine now. beginning to make good friend and settling down nicely.

We are looking forward to getting in our pool, which we have been taking care of so well, but have been unable to use since we've been here, because the water has been so cold.......but it's warming up

Steph
X

Thanks guys. It's a beautiful day here, and I'm going out to lunch with my new friends. and Saturday going to a party, where I am going to have plenty of these life is looking good

By the way Bix, when are you due out and which area you going to live

Steph x
Old Sep 20th 2004, 2:12 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Steph - sent you a PM

Originally Posted by stefian
Thanks guys. It's a beautiful day here, and I'm going out to lunch with my new friends. and Saturday going to a party, where I am going to have plenty of these life is looking good

By the way Bix, when are you due out and which area you going to live

Steph x