Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hey there guys and gals

Hey there guys and gals

Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hey there guys and gals

Myself and my wife have decided to live and work in Australia. I guess it will take a long time to sort everything out and this seemed like a good place to hang out while we do it.

We're expecting a kid in Nov, so that will increase the stress levels of a move exponentially. :scared:

It's exciting and scary and i can't wait.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:24 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Hey there guys and gals

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
Myself and my wife have decided to live and work in Australia. I guess it will take a long time to sort everything out and this seemed like a good place to hang out while we do it.

We're expecting a kid in Nov, so that will increase the stress levels of a move exponentially. :scared:

Good luck with your application.

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:52 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hey there guys and gals

Good luck and welcome to the mad house!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:55 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bridiej
Good luck and welcome to the mad house!
Mad house, what mad house?

I'm afraid I have no choice but to sell you all for scientific experiments.

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Wellcome aboard AB.
Hope you like it here and find it useful.
Any questions you have just ask away
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:01 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome.
Congrats on the new bubba!
We are going ahead with our trade assessment (2nd time around) and have taken advice regarding our main visa application as I am also expecting our 2nd baby in August this year.
We have been advised that if we have already sent our application off before the baby is born then it is relatively simple to add the baby to the application. Just advise your CO & they will suspend you application pending receipt of the certified copy of babys birthcertificate & passport.
It is stressful isn't it! Especially so in this situation!
PM me if you want to swap notes! LOL!

Claire
x
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:05 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck with your application, You have come to the right place. What part of oz are you moving too?
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:05 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Wink Re: Hey there guys and gals

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hi & welcome.
Congrats on the new bubba!
We are going ahead with our trade assessment (2nd time around) and have taken advice regarding our main visa application as I am also expecting our 2nd baby in August this year.
We have been advised that if we have already sent our application off before the baby is born then it is relatively simple to add the baby to the application. Just advise your CO & they will suspend you application pending receipt of the certified copy of babys birthcertificate & passport.
It is stressful isn't it! Especially so in this situation!
PM me if you want to swap notes! LOL!

Claire
x
A passport for a baby is just wrong!

As if you would want say a four year old child to stay looking like a baby if you go on holiday. Can you imagine going through customs and them checking the passport and looking at them and thinking, umm, cant quite see the resemblence!

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome you`ll get all the help & support you need here!

Good luck

Sue
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Huuum, welcome, think you might be too clever for us lot though. Using words like expotentially in your first post :scared: Only way is down now.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:40 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Huuum, welcome, think you might be too clever for us lot though. Using words like expotentially in your first post :scared: Only way is down now.
If you use big words one must make sure they are splet correctly!

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Good Luck with your application, You have come to the right place. What part of oz are you moving too?
Well that's the thing, we've never been to Oz. i like the sound of Perth or Brisbane but i think i picked up on those two because this forum seems to be full of people from there.

Do you think it's wierd that we want to move somewhere where we've never been? We are trying to organise flights for June, so we can have a few weeks recce before making a descision, so i'm open to suggestions as to where we should go.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:52 pm
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Come to Perth its wonderful But then everyone from Sydney will say thats wonderful etc.......

Anyway if you dont believe me look at www.movetoperth.com then you will.

Good Luck
Lynn
Old Apr 19th 2005, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about

Hi, and welcome to the forum,

We lived for 6 months on the Mornington Peninsula, Vic, in 2003 when validating our visas and it is a lovely place. We came back to the UK to sort a few things out before emigrating properly and now have twin baby boys to take back out with us (means we have to get visas for them now etc) so I can relate to you feeling stressed about emigrating with a baby!! And, agree with you Carruss re baby passports, the photos are of them at 4 months old (hope they don't look like that at 4 years!)

Anyway, Mornington Peninsula area is worth a look, and we can't wait to bring our boys up there, but a lot probably depends on the job you will do out there as to where you will settle.

Debbie
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Hey there guys and gals

Thanks for all the replies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.