Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hey found somthing exciting out about blue boxes!

Hey found somthing exciting out about blue boxes!

Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:20 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey found somthing exciting out about blue boxes!

Now i maybe thick as well but i was just trying to count my blue boxes( i know its sad but ive never had so many) if you put your mouse over the boxes a message comes up!
Learn somthing new every day!!

Kris
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:22 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey found somthing exciting out about blue boxes!

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Now i maybe thick as well but i was just trying to count my blue boxes( i know its sad but ive never had so many) if you put your mouse over the boxes a message comes up!

Kris
LOL - I will send you some more k for that
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

You apparently have much to be proud of
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:23 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
LOL - I will send you some more k for that
Well I would do but I hjave to spread it around first
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:24 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Hey found somthing exciting out about blue boxes!

I dont get a message...........is that a sign!!!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:26 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Kris
Cool , mine says wickedsid is a name known to all

I'm chuffed
Carole
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn

Maybe i have a psychic mouse yours says Dawn is really nice!

Kris
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dawn
You do Dawn. it says Dawn is just really nice
Carole
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:27 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Well I would do but I hjave to spread it around first
Cheers anyway!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:27 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Maybe i have a psychic mouse yours says Dawn is really nice!

Kris
You beat me to it that time....
Carole
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:29 pm
Happy Member

This has made my day and given me the giggles!
Gobbyjocks is a oh bugger cant remember!
A beacon of light or something!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:29 pm
Happy Member

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
You beat me to it that time....
Carole

Hey im on a roll today!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:31 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

opps so it does!!! feel a bit stupid now! xx
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:36 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, but where do the stars come into it??????????

Sam
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:37 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Thanks for that, but where do the stars come into it??????????

Sam
The more posts you do the more stars you get!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.