Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hey Bix, whats going on ?

Hey Bix, whats going on ?

Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:17 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey Bix, whats going on ?

Bix,
clicked on Names to faces thread and saw you had posted your picture, but as it was loading my screen crashed out and now the thread has disappeared. Only saw the top half of your picture, but it didnt look bad enough for the system to chuck it out

Go on put it back on, you cant leave me hanging like this
Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:23 pm
WBB

Default Re: Hey Bix, whats going on ?

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Bix,
clicked on Names to faces thread and saw you had posted your picture, but as it was loading my screen crashed out and now the thread has disappeared. Only saw the top half of your picture, but it didnt look bad enough for the system to chuck it out

Go on put it back on, you cant leave me hanging like this
i have it.

Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:25 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
i have it.

oooooh, can I have it too ??? Ppffnar ppffnar
Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:30 pm
WBB

oooooh, can I have it too ??? Ppffnar ppffnar
in mini?
Attached Images  

Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:34 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by WBB
in mini?

however you like my darling Mmmmmwwah
Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:35 pm
WBB

however you like my darling Mmmmmwwah
nice little avatar there for the bixter, better than that nasty cat he has on.

Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about that.

It just took me several attempts to get a reasonable size piccie on there. I couldn't work out how to edit it so deleted it each time

Trouble is when you scale it the quality drops but it will do.
Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:38 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Tx Bix, nice picture. You are not how I imagined you at all.
Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Tx Bix, nice picture. You are not how I imagined you at all.
Now I am intrigued.
Tell me what you imagined
No holds barred
Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:58 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by Bix
Now I am intrigued.
Tell me what you imagined
No holds barred

eeeermmmm, not sure this is a good idea but why not.......

just give me a few moments to top my wine glass up
Old Mar 7th 2004, 4:05 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

OK, you did say no holds barred right ?????

I had a mental picture of you as younger, balder and very skinny , kinda like the man in the Mr Muscle TV advert but with less hair :scared: PMSL - How wrong can a girl be. Sorry !!!!!!!!
Old Mar 7th 2004, 4:12 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

OK, you did say no holds barred right ?????

I had a mental picture of you as younger, balder and very skinny , kinda like the man in the Mr Muscle TV advert but with less hair :scared: PMSL - How wrong can a girl be. Sorry !!!!!!!!
No need to be sorry.
It was my pleasure for you to be wrong
Old Mar 7th 2004, 4:15 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by Bix
No need to be sorry.
It was my pleasure for you to be wrong

ROFLMAO.

The reality is better than the fantasy for once !!!!

How many girls have said that to you in the past ??????? (apart from maybe BDB)
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

What Mr Muscle advert lol

Bix I had imagined you to look like Liam Gallagher for some reason
Old Mar 7th 2004, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that Bix would look a bit like Rab C Nesbitt... nuf said

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.