Hey!!!

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey!!!

Hi Guys,

Been a long time since I was on here last - lots of new faces. THings are going well here on the Sunshine Coast. Been here 6 months nearly and we are getting married on Aug 1st in Noosa.

Well - I am at work now so cant really write much. Will try and write an update tonight when I get home!

Anthony
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:33 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey!!!

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Hi Guys,

Been a long time since I was on here last - lots of new faces. THings are going well here on the Sunshine Coast. Been here 6 months nearly and we are getting married on Aug 1st in Noosa.

Well - I am at work now so cant really write much. Will try and write an update tonight when I get home!

Anthony
congrats enjoy the big day
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:34 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

glad to hear everythings going well for you.....congrats on setting a date!!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:36 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Anthony

dont know ya but GOOD LUCK , ur pic reminded me of the group DOLLAR !!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys,

Anthony
Good to hear from you, way to go guys!!!!!

am so pleased that someone who has moved doesn't mail so much......means you are living a fab life!!!!!

all best

swifts on their way ......
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your wedding plans and glad you have settled in so well.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

adelaidegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Anthony, I had been wondering how you two were getting on now you have made the big move. Glad to hear things are going well, looking forward to your next post - we want to know everything .. what do you think of housing, jobs etc etc.

adelaidegirl
Old Feb 4th 2004, 12:51 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Anthony

Good luck to you both. I seem to be pointing a lot of partner apps towards your posts so you have left a good legacy here.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Nice to hear from you guys.

Good luck in joining the institution
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys,

Anthony
Hello Anthony & Zoe
so pleased to hear that you have settled so well, what are you doing for work? is Zoe working? fantastic news about your forthcoming wedding, something for us lot still waiting to look forward to!
best wishes to you both
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

oooh, you're in Noosa, you lucky thing. What a lovely part of Oz!

Good luck with the wedding.

HP
(who wanted to move to Sunshine Coast Hinterland!!)
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you both,
I can't beleive it was over 6 months ago when we were waiting for you to get your visa.

You sound really settled, good on yer.

Cheers

Karen and Andy.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:52 pm
WBB

missed this post yesterday, great to hear from you again, good luck with the wedding plans.

Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Yep ,not many of the golden oldies left(sorry)
Its good to hear that you are doing well.
Have family relationships improved?
donna
Old Feb 6th 2004, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

dobbo is an unknown quantity at this point

hey Anthony
just noticed your post August 1st is a brilliant day to get married ,
we will be celebrating 17 happy years on the same day.Congratulations. Might bump into you both in Noosa one day as have family there.
all the best

Juliet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.