Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hervey bay/ where to stay & Schools?

hervey bay/ where to stay & Schools?

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Default hervey bay/ where to stay & Schools?

Possibly moving to hervey bay, if all goes to plan, may have a job offer...
Any areas and good primary & secondary schools anyone could recommend???
thanks
Old Mar 31st 2011, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Default Re: hervey bay/ where to stay & Schools?

Originally Posted by rackcatt
thanks
anybody live here ???
Old Apr 1st 2011, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

alecdel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rackcatt

Don't have the answers to your questions I'm afraid but we're flying out on 30.06.2011 and are hoping to settle in that area too so I'd be interested to see if you get any responses and thought this would at least bump your post up a bit!
Old Apr 1st 2011, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alecdel
Hi Rackcatt

Don't have the answers to your questions I'm afraid but we're flying out on 30.06.2011 and are hoping to settle in that area too so I'd be interested to see if you get any responses and thought this would at least bump your post up a bit!
Hiya
Thanks for reply i have sent you a PM
Old Apr 1st 2011, 10:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
There are lots of short threads about Hervey Bay, but theres also a really good one here - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=521831
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There are lots of short threads about Hervey Bay, but theres also a really good one here - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=521831
woo hoo thank you xxx
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

woo hoo thank you xxx
No probs! Hope you get some useful info from it - might be able to contact some of the posters in it as well as I think a lot of them are still around
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

No probs! Hope you get some useful info from it - might be able to contact some of the posters in it as well as I think a lot of them are still around
hey was thinking that, only read 3 pages so far lol x
Old Apr 6th 2011, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

That`ll be me then !!!
Just shout for any help, loads of ex pats here in the Bay ready to help you.

Angela