Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hertford Meeting - Sunday Lunch 11th July

Wikiposts

Hertford Meeting - Sunday Lunch 11th July

Old Jul 4th 2004, 7:34 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hertford meet

Originally posted by paula 1
Hi Graham

The pub is about 5 mins from where we live, we hopefully will be there between 12.45 - 1.00 as its my friends little girls christening at 12.00, but if we're not on time please do not wait for us.
We already know Mick, Vanessa & Danni who will also be there, they are friends of our's, they were the one's who told us about this site.
We are hopefully heading for Coffs Harbour, NSW, we have had our medicals, just waiting for the bond to be requested, so hopefully should not be to long now, hoping to be out in Oz in November.
Where are you heading to, & what stage are you at?????
Look forward to meeting you all

Paula
Hi Paula

We're off to Brisbane - Bayside area, hopefully in January.

Front loaded Applicaton has been acknowledged so now it;s just a waiting game

look forward to seeing you next week.

Old Jul 4th 2004, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

hi graham do you know if any older kids are coming ie. around 16 as my daughter may come but doesn't want to be the only teen.

sally
Old Jul 5th 2004, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Our children are a boy Callum who is 7 years & a girl of 19months (but sure if we will bring her or not)

Thanks again

Paula
Old Jul 5th 2004, 3:34 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ovenater
hi graham do you know if any older kids are coming ie. around 16 as my daughter may come but doesn't want to be the only teen.

sally
Sorry Sally

Doesn't look like it this time; the oldest so far as I know is 11, and one of those is your Hayley! The other 11-year-old is Heather, who is Penny & Kevan's daughter

Maybe the next one - if you're still here! Or she could come and see how civilised the adults are - Joanne may find that she acts older than some of US

Look forward to seeing you there
Old Jul 5th 2004, 3:36 am
Keeping Busy

Hi

Our children are a boy Callum who is 7 years & a girl of 19months (but sure if we will bring her or not)

Thanks again

Paula
Thanks Paula

The pub has high chairs if you decide to bring Holly - just let me know and I'll get them to reserve one.

Se you there
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Thank you, i will let you know friday if that's ok, regarding Holly

How many people are going now???? are we all heading to different area's in Oz.

Really looking forward to meeting you all, hopefully the weather will be good??????

Many thanks again, feel like i know you already

Paula
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:40 am
Keeping Busy

Hi Everyone!

Looks like a long session coming upon Sunday!

I've listed below those who are coming:-

Me & Nikki
Leanda & John
Jan & Rob + 3 children (sorry don't know names/ages)
Sally & John + Hayley (11)
Penny & Kevan +Heather (11), Abbie (9)
Mick & Vanessa + Danielle(9)
Paula & Danny + Callum(7), Holly (19mths)

Thats 14 Adults & 9 Children.

Please let me know if there are any changes by Friday please, and if a high chair is needed (Jan & Rob, Paula & Danny)

That's all for now.

See you all there at 12.30
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Great to hear so many people involved in relocating we are keen to emigrate to perth when we have crossed a couple of hurdles any objections of us coming along to listen to everyones stories ans maybe get some good advice we live in hertford so its not fat for us to travel

sue and mick
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:17 am
Keeping Busy

Originally posted by sue and mick
Hi

Great to hear so many people involved in relocating we are keen to emigrate to perth when we have crossed a couple of hurdles any objections of us coming along to listen to everyones stories ans maybe get some good advice we live in hertford so its not fat for us to travel

sue and mick
Hi Sue & Mick

Welcome

We look forward to meeting you - so now we are 25 meeting up!

(We may have to eat in shifts!!!!)

See you there
Old Jul 8th 2004, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Default hertford meet up

Hi

thanks for your reply

there will be 2 adults and 1 child aged 2 (need a highchair)

we are looking forward to all your stories and any good advice going, is any one going to perth any info would b great

see you 12.30

mick sue and sean
Old Jul 10th 2004, 2:48 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Graham,
Our kids are Emily 6, David very nearly 5, and Joanna 2 1/2.
Look forward to meeting you all!
Jan,Rob and Family

Originally posted by arnie2oz
Hi Everyone!

Looks like a long session coming upon Sunday!

I've listed below those who are coming:-

Me & Nikki
Leanda & John
Jan & Rob + 3 children (sorry don't know names/ages)
Sally & John + Hayley (11)
Penny & Kevan +Heather (11), Abbie (9)
Mick & Vanessa + Danielle(9)
Paula & Danny + Callum(7), Holly (19mths)

Thats 14 Adults & 9 Children.

Please let me know if there are any changes by Friday please, and if a high chair is needed (Jan & Rob, Paula & Danny)

That's all for now.

See you all there at 12.30
Old Jul 10th 2004, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Jan3kids
Hello Graham,
Our kids are Emily 6, David very nearly 5, and Joanna 2 1/2.
Look forward to meeting you all!
Jan,Rob and Family

Hi Graham

God this immigration has gone to my head, i don't even know how old my son is......he is still 6 years not 7!!!!!!!!! Sorry i did not email yesturday, my daughter was poorly, & just wanted her mum, so could not get my daily fix of Britishexpats, but i'm making up for it today!!! I will need a high chair for Holly (Thanks)

Thanks agin, look forward to meeting you all

Paula, Danny, Callum & Holly
Old Jul 10th 2004, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

Hi graham

just checking about tomorrow (sunday)

please rescue us if we look lost as we dont know anybody YET

looking forward to it

sue mick and sean
Old Jul 11th 2004, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Hi Graham

Would like to say a big thank for arranging today, had a great time.

Lovely to meet everyone, & finally put a face to a name.
Sorry never got around to meeting everyone, hopefully next time.

Hi to Sally & John - Penny & kevan - keep us posted on your applications.

Most proberbly speak to you all soon

Paula, Danny, Callum & Holly

Old Jul 11th 2004, 7:57 am
Keeping Busy

....Sorry never got around to meeting everyone, hopefully next time.
Cheers Paula

Really good to meet you and Danny (and the children); and everyone else today.

The group has doubled in size since the last meeting which does make it tough to spend enough time with everyone else at the table; thank goodness for emails, PM's and this forum!!

Perhaps another meet up in September??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.