Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hertford Meeting - Sunday Lunch 11th July

Wikiposts

Hertford Meeting - Sunday Lunch 11th July

Old Jun 27th 2004, 10:27 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hertford Meeting - Sunday Lunch 11th July

Hi

Before Leanda & John take the big journey & before Sally & John gamble their savings away in 'Loss' Vegas I have booked a table at the usual place but would appreciate knowing who will turn up so I can confirm numbers to the Pub, then they can put the right number of chairs out!

It is at:-

The Cowpers Arms
Cole Green
Hertford

01707 330202

If you need directions please let me know & I will explain.

Good food, excellent company (apart from me, of course) and you don't haveto do the washing up!

Old Jun 28th 2004, 2:47 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Its got to be the roast dinner for me this time, looking forward to seeing everybody again!!!!
Old Jun 29th 2004, 1:49 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hertford Meeting - Sunday Lunch 11th July

Hello again!
Thanks for the E-Mail (i don't come on here much anymore)
Rob, Myself and 3 kids would love to come, but must O.K it with Rob first as he might be working.
We have Visas in passprts and are flying to Adelaide on the 18th August.
How is your application going?
Thanks for remembering us!
Jan

Originally posted by arnie2oz
Hi

Before Leanda & John take the big journey & before Sally & John gamble their savings away in 'Loss' Vegas I have booked a table at the usual place but would appreciate knowing who will turn up so I can confirm numbers to the Pub, then they can put the right number of chairs out!

The Cowpers Arms
Cole Green
Hertford

01707 330202

Good food, excellent company (apart from me, of course) and you don't haveto do the washing up!

Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hello again!
Rob, Myself and 3 kids would love to come, but must O.K it with Rob first as he might be working.
Jan

Hi

The Cowpers Arms
Cole Green
Hertford

01707 330202

Jan4kids

Hello again!
Jan

Hi

The Cowpers Arms
Cole Green
Hertford

01707 330202

Old Jun 30th 2004, 1:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

We (being Penny, Kevan, Heather and Abbie) would love to come. Not too far away. Hope Kevan doesn't get called in for overtime.

Would be great to meet up with "names" further down the line from us.

Penny
Old Jun 30th 2004, 1:52 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant!

Look forward to meeting you all.

Old Jun 30th 2004, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Nessa will become famous soon enoughNessa will become famous soon enough

Brilliant!

Look forward to meeting you all.

Hi Graham,
Please count us in for this meet - Mick, Vanessa & Danielle. Sorry we missed the last one - look foward to seeing you all again.

Vanessa
Old Jun 30th 2004, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

we will be there with Hayley and I might get the older two to come aswell. looking forward to meeting some new peeps and seeing the old faces.

sally and John
Old Jun 30th 2004, 6:15 pm
Keeping Busy

Originally posted by ovenater
......... seeing the old faces.

sally and John

Hope this is just a figure of speech!!!!!

Look forward to seeing everyone again

Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:04 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Bump
Old Jul 1st 2004, 4:08 am
Keeping Busy

(Thanks for the 'bump' Leanda)

Wow!!

12 Adults & 9 Children this time - soon we'll take over the pub

Please let me know by say next Wednesday if there are any changes in numbers so we don't have a lot of empty chairs around the table..

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing you all there 12.30 for 1pm Sunday Lunch.

Old Jul 3rd 2004, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking hertford meet

Hi

We would love to come Paula, Danny, Callum & Holly. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Bye Paula
Old Jul 4th 2004, 12:35 am
Keeping Busy

Default Re: hertford meet

Originally posted by paula 1
Hi

We would love to come Paula, Danny, Callum & Holly. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Bye Paula
Hi Paula, Danny Callum & Holly

At this rate we'll need a bigger pub next time!!!!

Where are you heading to? What stage are you at?

Do you know the pub location?

Look forward to seeing you there, The table(s) will have an England Flag flying from a wine bottle - with a baby Koala attached !!!!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: hertford meet

Hi Paula, Danny Callum & Holly

At this rate we'll need a bigger pub next time!!!!

Where are you heading to? What stage are you at?

Do you know the pub location?

Look forward to seeing you there, The table(s) will have an England Flag flying from a wine bottle - with a baby Koala attached !!!!

Hi Graham

The pub is about 5 mins from where we live, we hopefully will be there between 12.45 - 1.00 as its my friends little girls christening at 12.00, but if we're not on time please do not wait for us.
We already know Mick, Vanessa & Danni who will also be there, they are friends of our's, they were the one's who told us about this site.
We are hopefully heading for Coffs Harbour, NSW, we have had our medicals, just waiting for the bond to be requested, so hopefully should not be to long now, hoping to be out in Oz in November.
Where are you heading to, & what stage are you at?????
Look forward to meeting you all

Paula

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.