Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hertford Meet Up - May 23rd

Hertford Meet Up - May 23rd

Old Apr 29th 2004, 7:19 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hertford Meet Up - May 23rd

Hi Everyone

Time flies doesn't it?!!

When we last met it was suggested that another meeting should be arranged mid-late May so could anyone interested please let me know if 23rd May is still ok.

As before we could meet at 12.30 at The Cowpers Arms, Letty Green to the west of Hertford.

If I get enough responses, I will book a table for us all for Sunday Lunch. For those who haven't been before the pub IS child friendly with a play area outside.

Look forward to meeting you all again as well as some new faces.

Graham

Old Apr 29th 2004, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

Hi Graham

We will be there although we have a 40th the night before so I might be in the same state as I was last time HUNGOVER!!

John, me and Hayley again please.

love sally
Old Apr 30th 2004, 1:00 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sally

Look forward to meeting you & John & Hayley again.

Perhaps I started this thread a bit too early.

If no one else responds maybe you'd like to come to us for Sunday Lunch; you could bring a bottle of whatever's leftover from the night before - if there is a bottle leftover that is !

Enjoy the party.

Graham
Old May 1st 2004, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Off2Oz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hertford Meet Up - May 23rd

Hi Graham,

We'll be there - three in total (me, Graham & Josh). Look forward to meeting you.

Wendy
Old May 1st 2004, 10:59 am
Keeping Busy

Originally posted by Off2Oz
Hi Graham,

We'll be there - three in total (me, Graham & Josh). Look forward to meeting you.

Wendy
Great Wendy

Looking forward to seeing you there; How old is Josh? Is he excited about going to Oz?

Graham
Old May 1st 2004, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Off2Oz1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Josh is 12. He is excited, but seems to have made more friends since our visas were granted than he has in the last 8 years of living here! Typical. Just hope he's still enthusiastic when the time comes.

Wendy
Old May 3rd 2004, 9:45 am
Keeping Busy

Just to summarize:
the following people are confirmed so far:-

Me & Nikki
Sally, John & Hayley
Wendy, Graham & Josh
Rob & Jan (+ up to 4 children - to be confirmed)

Enough so far to book a table - so I'll organise that and hope that more will be ok to meet up.

See you There

Graham
Old May 4th 2004, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Nessa will become famous soon enoughNessa will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Graham
Mick ,Vanessa and Dani would all love to meet up again before we make a whistlestop trip on the 27th to Sydney and Melbourne and Perth.
Look forward to seeing eveyone
Old May 4th 2004, 10:00 pm
Keeping Busy

Originally posted by Nessa
Graham
Mick ,Vanessa and Dani would all love to meet up again before we make a whistlestop trip on the 27th to Sydney and Melbourne and Perth.
Look forward to seeing eveyone

Brilliant!

Looking forward to seeing you again and to reading your posts when you return from your trip. Lucky people!!

Graham & Nikki
xx
Old May 19th 2004, 10:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arnie2oz
Hi Everyone

Time flies doesn't it?!!

When we last met it was suggested that another meeting should be arranged mid-late May so could anyone interested please let me know if 23rd May is still ok.

As before we could meet at 12.30 at The Cowpers Arms, Letty Green to the west of Hertford.

If I get enough responses, I will book a table for us all for Sunday Lunch. For those who haven't been before the pub IS child friendly with a play area outside.

Look forward to meeting you all again as well as some new faces.

Graham

Hi Graham

Wish we (Penny, Kevan, Heather 11 & Abbie 9) could be there. Didn't realise so many from Herts were on here. Unfortunately one of those weekends when we are already doing more than we can manage.

Why do I get no invites to anything for months, then weddings, school trips etc etc all come along together.

Have a good day and hope to meet up with some of you at a later date .

Moneypen20: