Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

here we go here we go!!!!!

here we go here we go!!!!!

Old Sep 14th 2003, 8:21 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default here we go here we go!!!!!

well peeps!!!!

Its my turn to say that the packers are coming tomorrow and tuesday!!!!!:scared:
we move out wednesday morning and go to airport hotel then fly thursday lunchtime 1145, malaysian airlines to sydney via KL. having 2 weeks there then on to perth 7th october.

phone and internet connection goes off too tomorrow so after today i wont be able to see this site unless i go to my friends house!..omg withdrawl symtoms already!

my little dawgy is ok in byford quarantine station but if any of you lot are visiting your pooch over the next 3 weeks can you call in kennel 19 and say hello to maisie???

feels strange really, dont feel excited...should i at this stage???
feel sad at leaving everyone but havent really cried as yet..maybe that'll happen when i leave my mum on wednesday lunchtime??...well no maybe....it will wont it.????

god im dreading that bit!

so all the people that i have met virtually for now..look out cos we will be there soon...!looking forward to meeting you all in the flesh so to speak.

we had a stressful friday pm as we have also been told that the sale isnt going through this wednesday morning but the following wednesday!!some incompetent solicitor forgot to deal the someones sale as well as their purchase!!...as if

so tata for now...i'll post from the other side when i can

good luck to everyone else still waiting..dont underestimate the roller coaster ride!!!!..its like the pepsi max at blackpool..for those who know it!

and im sure we as a family still have lots more 'rides' to encounter before we finally feel settled!!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Sep 14th 2003, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

good luck guys

hope the packing flights etc etc go okay and perth is all you hope it will be...

cheers

richard
Old Sep 14th 2003, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Yvsie.

Sorry that you are leaving the site, but keep in touch when you arrive and get settled.

All the best
Old Sep 14th 2003, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

DonnaS is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in your new life down under!!

best wishes
Donna
Old Sep 14th 2003, 8:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Yvsie, hope it all goes smoothly.
Look forward to hearing from you when you get settled.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 9:57 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

thanks peeps....

now i understand what people mean by headless chicken!!!!...

im walking round in circles and dont know where to start....hubby is doing very well sorting the lounge out cleaning suite etc...

me i feel like shite..numb ....
i think it must be stress but i have a cold sore coming and the neuralgia that i get before it erupts makes me feel ill..started with the zovirax and hopefully it wont come...usually get them in my flippin nose..eeekkkk...too much information i know sorry..had to dump on you!!!...

oh well onwards and upwards
Old Sep 14th 2003, 10:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Keep dumping on us Yvsie, thats what we're here for!!

Having despatched the Bloke back to Brisbane, I'm now surrounded by boxes too - also I have to sell or dump most of the furniture before I leave, and I keep moving piles of stuff round the flat, saying "thats stuff to sort at the last minute" - then I realise that with only 4 weeks till I have to move out of the flat, the "last minute" is creeping ever nearer! ARGHHH!!!!! I forsee lots of late nights packing with one hand while clutching a wine bottle in the other!
Old Sep 14th 2003, 10:12 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Lots Of Luck

Old Sep 14th 2003, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Hi Yvsie

All the best for your trip. Maybe organise a meet up in Perth for new arrivals/old hands. Have to go an worship at the PB shrine
Old Sep 14th 2003, 11:50 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck yvsie. We will be passing through perth on our travels, might see you there. Enjoy the journey.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

All the best Yvsie on your journey and Good luck with your new life in Perth.

Jan :-)
Old Sep 14th 2003, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Good luck for your new life Yvsie

debs
Old Sep 14th 2003, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: here we go here we go!!!!!

Originally posted by yvsie
well peeps!!!!

Its my turn to say that the packers are coming tomorrow and tuesday!!!!!:scared:
we move out wednesday morning and go to airport hotel then fly thursday lunchtime 1145, malaysian airlines to sydney via KL. having 2 weeks there then on to perth 7th october.

phone and internet connection goes off too tomorrow so after today i wont be able to see this site unless i go to my friends house!..omg withdrawl symtoms already!

my little dawgy is ok in byford quarantine station but if any of you lot are visiting your pooch over the next 3 weeks can you call in kennel 19 and say hello to maisie???

feels strange really, dont feel excited...should i at this stage???
feel sad at leaving everyone but havent really cried as yet..maybe that'll happen when i leave my mum on wednesday lunchtime??...well no maybe....it will wont it.????

god im dreading that bit!

so all the people that i have met virtually for now..look out cos we will be there soon...!looking forward to meeting you all in the flesh so to speak.

we had a stressful friday pm as we have also been told that the sale isnt going through this wednesday morning but the following wednesday!!some incompetent solicitor forgot to deal the someones sale as well as their purchase!!...as if

so tata for now...i'll post from the other side when i can

good luck to everyone else still waiting..dont underestimate the roller coaster ride!!!!..its like the pepsi max at blackpool..for those who know it!

and im sure we as a family still have lots more 'rides' to encounter before we finally feel settled!!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oh Yvsie, what am I going to do without you and all your tips and shoulder to lean on. It has been really nice to have you there.
Good luck with everything, and have a wonderful life out there in Perth. Maybe we will all get that night out with Dianeoz before much longer. Hope we hear from you soon.

Whisky
Old Sep 14th 2003, 2:26 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

All the best Yvsie and family, if you catch up with Claire, Scott and Family in Perth give them a big hug from me. Once you are on that plane you can heave a great sigh of relief, you are on your way at last. Enjoy Sydney it is a fantastic city and have a wonderful life in Perth. Keep us posted with your adventures.

Bye for now

Susan
Old Sep 14th 2003, 3:12 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hey yvsie

good luck.....!
have fun......!
bon voyage......!
let us know how you get on....!

sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.