Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP-Why Can I never use Realestate.com.au?

HELP-Why Can I never use Realestate.com.au?

Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

dade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nice
Default HELP-Why Can I never use Realestate.com.au?

Every time I try to look up rental properties on the above site, the bar where I'm supposed to click to choose "Rental Properties" keeps running away from me. Seriously it moves down the page and I can never actually click on it. What am I doing wrong?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: HELP-Why Can I never use Realestate.com.au?

Hi there, this is strange as I have just had a go with no problems. Which bar do you mean?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:14 pm
STRIKE HARD STRIKE SURE

Whitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Hi there, this is strange as I have just had a go with no problems. Which bar do you mean?
I have had no problems either use it everyday, when you highlight the box make sure it does not stay highlighted when you have put your option in, thats all i can think of.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

dade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nicedade is just really nice

You know there's the bar at the top of the page that allows you to chose what you want to look up
Real Estate for Sale/Rental Properties/Share Accomodation etc.

Whenever I move my mouse over it to try and click on "Rental Properties" the whole thing dances away from me. That really is weird. I wonder why you're able to view it ok but not me.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Does the Hand appear when you put the mouse over where it says Rental Properties?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: HELP-Why Can I never use Realestate.com.au?

I had something very similar happen to me in an IT exam and it turned out my mouse was faulty. It may not be the same thing of course, just a suggestion?Babs.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:42 pm
LAM
Forum Regular

LAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really nice

Hi there,

It has just happened to me, but I seem to have found a solution.

Here goes:

Right click on the gray area near the link you want (a menu appears on the page)

Then with the cursor move to the link you want and left click it, note the menu will disappear and the links will move down slightly.

Now you can left click the link again and it works

Let me know how you get on

Andy
Old Feb 21st 2007, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

Yipee, thanks Andy that seems to have sorted the problem.

Thanks everyone

Sani