help thanks

Old Aug 5th 2006, 9:59 am
Just Joined

ping is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help thanks

how could i find the estimation of living cost in Western Australia? i plan to apply for 495, but find it difficult to fill the online application. where can i find the infomation such as the cost of relocation, detailed cost of living in WA, etc?
thanks for advice
Old Aug 5th 2006, 2:25 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help thanks

Originally Posted by ping
how could i find the estimation of living cost in Western Australia? i plan to apply for 495, but find it difficult to fill the online application. where can i find the infomation such as the cost of relocation, detailed cost of living in WA, etc?
thanks for advice

I went on www.realestate.com.au and checked out the areas I wanted to live in and the cost of rentals.

I also did a search on this site to see fairly recent costs on food/water/utility etc and that gave me a rough idea.

Went on transport sites and any site to do with the area we want to move to.

If I can find my links to the sites, I shall post them for you.