Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help!!!!!!!!! Student Accommodation

Help!!!!!!!!! Student Accommodation

Old May 20th 2008, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Scottiew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help!!!!!!!!! Student Accommodation

Hello everyone out there, I am struggling to secure student accommodation from the UK I need to be near Huntingdale, melbourne or surrounding suburbs, arriving on the 27th June, has anyone got any ideas to help me out constantly looking on the internet but struggling to secure something. Any help would be appreciated

Cheers
Old May 20th 2008, 3:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!!!!!!!!! Student Accommodation

Originally Posted by Scottiew
Hello everyone out there, I am struggling to secure student accommodation from the UK I need to be near Huntingdale, melbourne or surrounding suburbs, arriving on the 27th June, has anyone got any ideas to help me out constantly looking on the internet but struggling to secure something. Any help would be appreciated

Cheers
The uni will have a housing officer who will probably have some indication of vacancies so you could contact them direct and ask. Alternatively, try the gumtree. But realistically you probably arent going to get something until you get here. You could try a caravan park or b&b or short term holiday let when you immediately arrive and then sort out something more permanent within the first few weeks.
Old May 20th 2008, 4:46 pm
I'm on a Highway to Hell

Kris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to all
Default Re: Help!!!!!!!!! Student Accommodation

My friend did a year at Uni in Melbourne and she got herself a single room at a Hostel - have you tried those?