Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP -please! Who to fly with.

Wikiposts

HELP -please! Who to fly with.

Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Default Re: HELP -please! Who to fly with.

Singapore were grand, we flew with a 3 year old and a 4 year old and no problems what so ever ! Dont Stress
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I've booked with Qantas. I wanted to go with Cathay as we are stopping over in Hong Kong but when I was checking out the prices they were coming out way more than qantas must have booked at the wrong time. Are qantas not that good then?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:16 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I've booked with Qantas. I wanted to go with Cathay as we are stopping over in Hong Kong but when I was checking out the prices they were coming out way more than qantas must have booked at the wrong time. Are qantas not that good then?
Our dreadful experience with Qantas is detailed here -

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405635

We have received compensation.

Buzzy
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Our dreadful experience with Qantas is detailed here -

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405635

We have received compensation.

Buzzy
OMG. I don't know if I dare read it

I'm going to have to now
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

What a nightmare. Poor Mrs. B. I've booked my flights now so not much I can do about it. At least its only 1 way and wont have to come back with them if they're crap. Thanks for the info though
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:42 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
What a nightmare. Poor Mrs. B. I've booked my flights now so not much I can do about it. At least its only 1 way and wont have to come back with them if they're crap. Thanks for the info though
Enjoy! I hope you have a better experience than we did.

Buzzy
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
Hiya,
I know this has been done to death but I am booking my flight tomorrow and want to know who to book!
Cathay Pacific come out as really cheap and have 5 stars on a website I found through reading old threads.I cant seem to find any one who has used them.
I was going to book with Singapore Airlines but wanted your opinions.
Thanks people
Andy
We have used Qantas,Cathay,Emirates and Singapore 3 times. All were good but we have found Singapore far superior to the others . If we go back for holidays sometime will definitely use them.
Good Luck with whoever you choose to fly with.
John & Nicky
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Famous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to beholdFamous 5 is a splendid one to behold

We have 3 children and we've flown with BA, Qantas and Singapore Airlines - all were reasonably good and there was plenty to entertain the kids, although Qantas and Singapore Airlines had better entertainment systems than BA (Singapore Airlines best of all 3). Also, Singapore Airlines was the best value with the added bonus that their economy class felt the least like economy of all 3. I've also had the pleasure of being in with the suits on Singapore Airlines on a round trip back to the UK - it was by far the cheapest business class fare I could get at short notice.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:45 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: HELP -please! Who to fly with.

Thanks-you are all so helpful.
Am going to book now!OMG .
I think Singapore Airlines has the vote!
Andy
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:16 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: HELP -please! Who to fly with.

Yippeee!!!
Flights Booked!!!
Went with Singapore airlines in the end-I am so predictible!
Thanks for all your help guys!
Andy