Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

help please regarding permenent visas

help please regarding permenent visas

Old Jun 13th 2011, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

kericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud of
Default help please regarding permenent visas

hi can anyone help we have permenent residency visas which run out march 2012,we are wanting to go back to australia but for reasons we came back to the uk we have been here coming up 2 yrs can we still go back before the visas run out as this is our last chance thanks i know it may be a silly question to people but i just want to be sure thanks.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Tye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really niceTye68 is just really nice
Default Re: help please regarding permenent visas

Originally Posted by kericare
hi can anyone help we have permenent residency visas which run out march 2012,we are wanting to go back to australia but for reasons we came back to the uk we have been here coming up 2 yrs can we still go back before the visas run out as this is our last chance thanks i know it may be a silly question to people but i just want to be sure thanks.
yes you can while they are valid to get back in...but could cause problems if you want to leave temp again according to how much qua
lifying time you have built up
Old Jun 13th 2011, 9:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help please regarding permenent visas

Originally Posted by kericare
You can go back (and leave again) with no issues up until the expiry date. After that you will either need a Residents Return Visa or citizenship in order to get back in,

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Reside...Visa-Australia