Wikiposts

Help please

Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:22 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help please

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not hijacking Rooksie, just wanted to answer PP - trust me I've though about it - he couldn't live in the UK, lots of rose tints about it being cooler and a better lifestyle (!!!) but he's a Qlder at heart - he'd hate the grey skies, he hates it here when it rains, paces the house like a caged Bix, and has the Aussie mentality that we can't go out and do things cos its raining, but more than that he likes the space - no way would we have as big a house, and being a big bloke he couldn't cope in the sort of place we'd have over there. I had a spacious (for the UK) 1 bed flatt, and he found it poky. He likes big cars, lots of room around him, space to spread out, and the UK is just sort of smaller, if you know what I mean.

Also, if I've had problem adjusting here, he is far less tolerant than me and would never cope with adjusting to the UK on a longterm basis.

And now back to our Rooksie and her dilemma........
never mind me mate. jesus i really feel for you. cant choose who you fall in love with eh
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:33 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hello mate, I still can't get my head around why you've decided on the GC.

I remember you saying to me on the phone that it wasn't your cup of tea and if you ever came back you'd try Melbourne or Sydney.

You were then decided on Melbourne and now it's the GC again. I know obviously money is an issue but wouldn't you be better off checking out both places and comparing them. Then at least you could make a decision based upon more than just internet research.

It would be easier for you to settle if you had a connection with a place.

The girls will also settle better if you feel content with your choice.

I know this has been your dream for years and I can understand how you feel about giving it a proper go, you had no chance last time.

Like you say better to find out than spend you old age wondering what if.

I've sent you that number
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by fraser
Hello mate, I still can't get my head around why you've decided on the GC.

I remember you saying to me on the phone that it wasn't your cup of tea and if you ever came back you'd try Melbourne or Sydney.

You were then decided on Melbourne and now it's the GC again. I know obviously money is an issue but wouldn't you be better off checking out both places and comparing them. Then at least you could make a decision based upon more than just internet research.

It would be easier for you to settle if you had a connection with a place.

The girls will also settle better if you feel content with your choice.

I know this has been your dream for years and I can understand how you feel about giving it a proper go, you had no chance last time.

Like you say better to find out than spend you old age wondering what if.

I've sent you that number

i got it thanks mate. you better tell me when is best to ring give me a few windows because i never know when im going to be running around like a ferret on crack looking after my army of children!!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:28 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
i got it thanks mate. you better tell me when is best to ring give me a few windows because i never know when im going to be running around like a ferret on crack looking after my army of children!!
Any time mate, as long as not in the middle of the night
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:35 am

Any time mate, as long as not in the middle of the night
i'll ring during a hammers match then eh mate
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:38 am

You know me so well, yep I'll be up until 4am tonight shouting at a small screen on the PC watching a stream of the useless feckers.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:40 am

You know me so well, yep I'll be up until 4am tonight shouting at a small screen on the PC watching a stream of the useless feckers.
bugger. im having a coughing fit now!!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
bugger. im having a coughing fit now!!
Sending you a pm jacs.

Nikki. x
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nikki
Sending you a pm jacs.

Nikki. x
No I'm not!!! Your not receiving them!!

Nikki x