Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help with nurse pay scale

Help with nurse pay scale

Old Jan 10th 2009, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

libra81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Help with nurse pay scale

Could any one help, i am unsure where on the pay scale i would fit in. I am a registered nurse with 17mths experience, i will have 2 years by the time we get to aus. Many thanks
Old Jan 10th 2009, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Hills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help with nurse pay scale

Originally Posted by libra81
Could any one help, i am unsure where on the pay scale i would fit in. I am a registered nurse with 17mths experience, i will have 2 years by the time we get to aus. Many thanks
Take a look at the Australian Nursing Federation website and then look for the Nurses' Paycheck link. There should be enough information there to give you a good start. Like many things here, pay may vary from state to state (and territory) and even within states depending on the area. Best of luck.

Hills Boy
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:30 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

if you have worked full time then you will be on the second level at RN1
Old Jan 11th 2009, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by libra81
As another poster said it depends on the state.If you have worked full time, then in WA you would be level 1.3.
Tracie
Old Jan 11th 2009, 2:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Also look at the Nursing Forum here, may have other info that would be useful to you.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 7:02 am
Just Joined

smith1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I am a nurse with 7 years experience and have been offered a job in perth on level 1.7 or just over $60000. I would suggest looking on www.osrecruitment.health.wa.gov.au as this has lots of information and some good links. You do have to play around with this site but the information on pay etc... can be obtained. If perth is not where you want to go I know that the other states down there do have similar sites.

Hope this is of some help
Old Jan 11th 2009, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

libra81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the help, it sounds as if i'll be on the 1.2 or 1.3 depending on where i go. We are looking at either northern Queensland or NT Darwin or Nhulunbuy/Gove