75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Help needed in choosing hospital to work

Old Nov 9th 2010, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

smplab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help needed in choosing hospital to work

Hi

We are planning to move to QLD and I have three job offers on the plate. Are there any kind doctors/nurses ( especially mental health ) around who can shed some light on the current working conditions at GOLD COAST HOSPITAL/LOGAN HOSPITAL/ REDLAND HOSPITAL.

We would prefer Logan as it is slightly closer to Bribane but would be very helpful to get some further information from people working there.

Any kind souls??

Cheers
Old Nov 9th 2010, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help needed in choosing hospital to work

Can't really vote as I have only worked at Gold Coast in IT.

They are building a huge new hospital to replace the current hospital at Southport. The old hospital is a bit tired, but if you can hang on for the new one, I would imagine it will be a nice environment to work in.

http://www.bovislendlease.com.au/GCUH/index.html
Old Nov 10th 2010, 3:13 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help needed in choosing hospital to work

Originally Posted by smplab1
Hi

We are planning to move to QLD and I have three job offers on the plate. Are there any kind doctors/nurses ( especially mental health ) around who can shed some light on the current working conditions at GOLD COAST HOSPITAL/LOGAN HOSPITAL/ REDLAND HOSPITAL.

We would prefer Logan as it is slightly closer to Bribane but would be very helpful to get some further information from people working there.

Any kind souls??

Cheers
Doing what? The conditions for doctors are usually a whole lot different to the conditions for a clinic clerk. You're going to have to be a little more specific in what you want to know.