Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP!! Need Singapore family hotel room for next week

HELP!! Need Singapore family hotel room for next week

Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all
Exclamation HELP!! Need Singapore family hotel room for next week

Hi there,

I have left this really late, but we are in the UK at the mo and coming back to Sydney via Singapore for 2 nights next week (18 Apr). I have yet to book the hotel in Singapore and now I can't seem to find any child friendly ones that provide some kind of sofa bed for my 6 year old to sleep on . I can only seem to find ones with a king sozed bed or 2 singles which is no good. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am used to booking hotels and kids staying free but maybe that's just in the US - is it notrmal to have to pay for a 6 year old in Singapore??
Thanks guys!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

3littlefigs will become famous soon enough
Default Re: HELP!! Need Singapore family hotel room for next week

hi

Try Furama City hotel. We have a family room booked for end of this month for 5 - 2 adults, 2 4 yrs and 1 baby
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

gasmark is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 3littlefigs
hi

Try Furama City hotel. We have a family room booked for end of this month for 5 - 2 adults, 2 4 yrs and 1 baby
Hi, we thought this was a fab hotel for familys right on orchard road.

www.orchardparade.com.sg/
Old Apr 15th 2007, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 3littlefigs
hi

Hi there. Funny you should mention the Furama City Centre. we are just about to book 4 nights there at the end of May. It looks like a fab hotel. Can I ask who you booked through. We have found expedia to be the cheapest so far.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

jojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by liverpool girl
Hi there,

I have left this really late, but we are in the UK at the mo and coming back to Sydney via Singapore for 2 nights next week (18 Apr). I have yet to book the hotel in Singapore and now I can't seem to find any child friendly ones that provide some kind of sofa bed for my 6 year old to sleep on . I can only seem to find ones with a king sozed bed or 2 singles which is no good. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am used to booking hotels and kids staying free but maybe that's just in the US - is it notrmal to have to pay for a 6 year old in Singapore??
Thanks guys!
We stopped off at Singapore and booked a family room at the Shangri La - Rasa Sentosa resort. If you look up their website you can book direct online or by phone. They have a freephone no to book. We had one room with two adults and two children (2 & 6yrs). The hotel was more than adequate and the location was excellent as there are lots of things to do with a six year old there.Lovely pools too. The aquarium is within walking distance and there are free buses to everything else on the island. You can get a taxi to the city for shopping which doesn't take long at all. We arranged an airport pick up as well which cost us about £25 and was well worth it. We had a 3 day break there which was excellent.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice

Hi try Raffles Le Plaza.... we (family of 4, 4 & 12 yr old) shared a room in the south tower (2 double beds) lovely new room with great shopping under 1 roof!

x
Old Apr 15th 2007, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice

Originally Posted by jojo90
We stopped off at Singapore and booked a family room at the Shangri La - Rasa Sentosa resort. If you look up their website you can book direct online or by phone. They have a freephone no to book. We had one room with two adults and two children (2 & 6yrs). The hotel was more than adequate and the location was excellent as there are lots of things to do with a six year old there.Lovely pools too. The aquarium is within walking distance and there are free buses to everything else on the island. You can get a taxi to the city for shopping which doesn't take long at all. We arranged an airport pick up as well which cost us about £25 and was well worth it. We had a 3 day break there which was excellent.
Yes I agree, it was a great place to stay especially with the children. Fantastic buffet breakfast too!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

3littlefigs will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sassie
Hi there. Funny you should mention the Furama City Centre. we are just about to book 4 nights there at the end of May. It looks like a fab hotel. Can I ask who you booked through. We have found expedia to be the cheapest so far.
We used Quest Travel - Chap called Paul Moss Tel 0208 481 4023