Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help me find the information I require!

Help me find the information I require!

Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Hullfcfans has a spectacular aura aboutHullfcfans has a spectacular aura aboutHullfcfans has a spectacular aura about
Default Help me find the information I require!

Hi all (again),

I've been a lurker on the boards for a long time, and now that the move is finally coming off I am looking for the information I one had all bookmarked.

There was a three part thread posted by someone which listed "All the things you need to know", which I am having trouble locating for some reason.

Also, there was another thread (I think), which gave a list of things to do as soon as you land in Australia such as head down to the Medicare and get registered, and start claiming for allowances if you have a kid.

Any help would be appreciated greatly!
Old Oct 7th 2005, 11:31 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help me find the information I require!

Originally Posted by Hullfcfans
Hi all (again),

I've been a lurker on the boards for a long time, and now that the move is finally coming off I am looking for the information I one had all bookmarked.

There was a three part thread posted by someone which listed "All the things you need to know", which I am having trouble locating for some reason.

Also, there was another thread (I think), which gave a list of things to do as soon as you land in Australia such as head down to the Medicare and get registered, and start claiming for allowances if you have a kid.

Any help would be appreciated greatly!
Here you go - also do a search on Geordie George's postings as she put together some really useful posts which I think are the ones you refer to about Medicare etc.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171254

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171256

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317992