Reload this Page >

Help with job advice

Help with job advice

Old Jan 21st 2012, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

Shell13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with job advice

Hi

Can anyone help me, - myself and partner are moving out to south perth from the UK. My partner has a guaranteed job in his line of work but i am unsure what is around for me.
Ive been a childcare manager for 10 years in the UK for the same company, I'm also a forest school leader, child protection officer and an incredible years parenting programme leader. I love the job I do and I am looking for something similar. What is the best way to try and find a job, ive used google searches etc but I'm not getting far.
Thank you for any advice.

Michelle
Old Jan 21st 2012, 10:05 pm
Planning for the future

Emma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help with job advice

Have a look at SEEK website or hays au website, they have education and community clarifications. Worth a look, may have a link to others.

Happy hunting

Originally Posted by Shell13
Hi

Can anyone help me, - myself and partner are moving out to south perth from the UK. My partner has a guaranteed job in his line of work but i am unsure what is around for me.
Ive been a childcare manager for 10 years in the UK for the same company, I'm also a forest school leader, child protection officer and an incredible years parenting programme leader. I love the job I do and I am looking for something similar. What is the best way to try and find a job, ive used google searches etc but I'm not getting far.

Michelle
Old Jan 21st 2012, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with job advice

Originally Posted by Shell13
Hi

Michelle
There is probably not a lot you can do in advance, nearer the time try www.seek.com.au. Seems plenty to choose from at the moment.

http://www.seek.com.au/JobSearch?Dat...ccupation=6124