Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help! I need a new sponsor

Help! I need a new sponsor

Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

roottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really nice
Default Help! I need a new sponsor

Hi I am a being sponsored as a Baker in WA and I really am not getting on with my sponsor, Does anyone know of another way to get a sponsor.
seriously its a nightmare.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:21 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! I need a new sponsor

Is there a problem with the dough?

(sorry...)
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

roottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really niceroottoot1981 is just really nice

if I had a dollar for every time someone made that joke!
no the moneys good im on above award wages its just we dont get on
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:10 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

If it's any help I have had three different sponsoring 457 employers while in Australia so it is achievable.

The problem is that you have to go through the whole process (and costs) again and that you will not be able to resign until you have the new 457 visa from the new employer.

You will not, however, need to go offshore at any time.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by roottoot1981
Hi I am a being sponsored as a Baker in WA and I really am not getting on with my sponsor, Does anyone know of another way to get a sponsor.
seriously its a nightmare.
I've been wound up by bosses before. However I bought one of those 'dealing with a bad boss' books which discusses techniques how to act and what do say.

OK it's not the holy grail and doesn't make everything great, but it's good to keep things bearable while you wait for something else to come along.

I'm waiting for my PR then as soon as that comes along I'm off. With a bit of luck I'll get it around April next year.