Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help, I know which Wiggle is which?

Help, I know which Wiggle is which?

Old Aug 12th 2005, 3:20 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help, I know which Wiggle is which?

Whilst pondering the greater meaning of life, I've just realised that I know which Wiggle is which:

Red is Murray.
Purple is Jeff who sleeps all the time.
Blue is Anthony who eats all the time and looks really smug as if to say "I'm making loads of money"
and Greg is the Yellow one who thinks he's the boss.
I also know who Capt'n Feathersword and Dorothy the Dinosaur are.

On the bright side I don't know the name of the dog or the Octopus.

The weird thing is that when I was in the UK, other than the gender difference I didn't know which Tweenie was which.

Does this mean I'm been in Oz too long already or have I jut wasted my life?

Paul.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

Chalkfarm will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Help, I know which Wiggle is which?

Originally Posted by diddy
Whilst pondering the greater meaning of life, I've just realised that I know which Wiggle is which:

Red is Murray.
Blue is Anthony who eats all the time and looks really smug as if to say "I'm making loads of money"

The weird thing is that when I was in the UK, other than the gender difference I didn't know which Tweenie was which.

Paul.
Wags the dog
Henry the Octopus
Old Aug 12th 2005, 3:40 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Red is Murray.

Paul.
Wasted your life.

BTW the dog is Wags & the octopus is Henry, & now you know that, your life isnt worth living
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:50 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

BTW: we found out recently that they are moving to Dreamworld from Christmas too so as we will be down the highway I bet jonah will MAKE us go a lot! He is obsessed!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:53 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Red is Murray.

Paul.
Really sorry for you mate, you need therapy!!
Old Aug 12th 2005, 8:32 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Red is Murray.

Paul.
This will test you then, do you also know who the FIFTH Wiggle? His name is Phil and he is now lecturing in a Brisbane uni (coincidently where they all first meet as student teachers). Apparently his four so-called "mates" did the dirty on him after cutting the first album, and did him out of the a larger share of royalties and then cut a second album without his knowledge. It was so bad that he has not spoken to them since and has no plans ever to do so again and alledgely on gets $30/year in royalties. Reminds you of the Beatles saga doesn't it.

Lots of sites on this guy, just put "fifth wiggle" into a google search.

Last edited by The Bloke; Aug 12th 2005 at 8:35 am.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 8:49 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Red is Murray.

Paul.
Hi Paul,

We're still in the UK and I and the rest of the family know the Wiggles, dog and octopus, been to the live shows and nearly bought the TShirt (Got a flashing car instead!!!)

Now there's a wee sad life!

Cheers
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:17 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Which is the one that looks like a child molester?

A
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:19 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
Which is the one that looks like a child molester?

A
ALL OF THEM :scared:
Old Aug 12th 2005, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally Posted by hevs
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm sure there is an evil conspiracy afoot with these guys. My little one is obsessed and has been wanting to see them live since we arrived. I have always missed out on tickets due to the fact that despite my (sort of) close monitoring of them, by the time I found out they were in Perth all the tickets are already sold out.

So not to be caught out this time I actually watched their website (yep, sad I know!! ) and they claimed they weren't even coming to Perth on this tour...have just found out through local paper they are coming to Perth, spent bloody ages wading through BOCS stupid website for jerks...only to find MOST of the seats are already sold!! Anway I have managed to get some tickets, but will probably have to invest in a pair of binoculars for the poor little mite!!

Sorry guys, rant over!!

BTW I also know all their names...and unfortunately most of the songs as well!! :scared: what does that make me if you're sick???

love sophia xxx
Old Aug 12th 2005, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Count yerselves lucky - when my eldest was into kiddie telly, the dish of the day was the Telletubbies...god help us...brain fry up here we come.... :scared:
Old Aug 12th 2005, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Location: Gippsland, Victoria since April '05 and loving it! (ex-Belgium)
Libra76 will become famous soon enough

I know nearly ALL of their songs :scared: And they really get stuck in your head too!

Our DS often stands there, bent over, arms hanging down, waiting minutes if he has too... just to hear us go 'one two three... WAKE UP JEFF!!!' He loves it!!

Els, mum of a major Wiggle fan
Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:01 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

That was abit low.
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:02 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

I knew I could rely on you to pick up on a setup line
Old Aug 12th 2005, 1:05 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
That was abit low.
but VERY true.

Oh and cheers Al, i feel very used now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.