help help help

Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

brownie67 has a spectacular aura aboutbrownie67 has a spectacular aura aboutbrownie67 has a spectacular aura about
Question help help help

please could any one help ? i'm trying to get my TRA but there are no qualifications in my field of work(floor finisher) has anyone else had the same problems ? if so is there any advice you could give me?
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:42 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: help help help

Originally Posted by brownie67
please could any one help ? i'm trying to get my TRA but there are no qualifications in my field of work(floor finisher) has anyone else had the same problems ? if so is there any advice you could give me?
If you have 6+ years experience in a trade and can demonstrate this with statements from employers or if you are self employed then statements from customers, your accountant & business records then you should be able to get TRA with out any qualifications.

Give the TRA as much evidence as possible that you are skilled in that trade and can do the job.