Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help with General skills visa form 47Sk please

Help with General skills visa form 47Sk please

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Smile Help with General skills visa form 47Sk please

Getting stressed :scared: questions so far:

1. Should the application form be typed or written?

2. Am I required to bring a certain amount of money into the country as asked for in Q. 24?

3. Clarification please. Does Q 48 relating to any other person included in this application having mental illness/disability etc.... My parents names are listed on the form in previous question, but they are not applicants, so do I need to list their ailments?

4. Do I need to include traffic offences on Health and Character form 80?

5. I need to use an additional sheet of paper for my employment history. The checklist mentions using tabs/flags wherever a filing system is shown. Whats this all about ??? and can I type out my extra sheet?

All help gratefully received
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help with General skills visa form 47Sk please

[QUOTE=sunflower7]Getting stressed :scared: questions so far:

1. Should the application form be typed or written?

either dont think it matters

2. Am I required to bring a certain amount of money into the country as asked for in Q. 24?

You just need to show you have ways and means in which to support yourself as you cannot claim any social security or hardship funds if you where unemployed or unable to work for whatever reason

3. Clarification please. Does Q 48 relating to any other person included in this application having mental illness/disability etc.... My parents names are listed on the form in previous question, but they are not applicants, so do I need to list their ailments?

Its just for the people applying to emmigrate

4. Do I need to include traffic offences on Health and Character form 80?

The immigration agent put them on our application form (hubby had got speeding points)

5. I need to use an additional sheet of paper for my employment history. The checklist mentions using tabs/flags wherever a filing system is shown. Whats this all about ??? and can I type out my extra sheet?

No idea!!!

Hope this helps, this is as I understand it, but somebody else may be have further info for you, good luck with it, Nicky
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Thanks Nicky for your help
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Thanks Nicky for your help

Your very welcome, good luck with it, Nicky