Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help. Been given two addresses for citizenship test tomorrow (Perth)

Help. Been given two addresses for citizenship test tomorrow (Perth)

Old Apr 2nd 2009, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default Help. Been given two addresses for citizenship test tomorrow (Perth)

Hi all,

I telephoned because I never got the email when I booked my citizenship test. Whilst on the phone the lady told me 411 Wellington Street yet on the email that I received later it is saying Murray Street.

We have to be there first thing tomorrow and have a tight deadline with 3 year old in tow. Anyone know which is the correct address?

Thanks in advance.

Poppet
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Rob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Help. Been given two addresses for citizenship test tomorrow (Perth)

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
Hi all,

I telephoned because I never got the email when I booked my citizenship test. Whilst on the phone the lady told me 411 Wellington Street yet on the email that I received later it is saying Murray Street.

We have to be there first thing tomorrow and have a tight deadline with 3 year old in tow. Anyone know which is the correct address?

Thanks in advance.

Poppet
Murray Street. Go in through the shopping mall on Murray, go up about three lots of escalators, and you should see it easily from the top of the escalator.

Do be aware that there are no signs to tell you where you need to go - at least there weren't when we went up to take our tests last year.

Good luck!

HTH.

r12p
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 2:16 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help. Been given two addresses for citizenship test tomorrow (Perth)

You can go in through Wellington Street or through Murray Street. Murray St is the easier way, though.

Is there nobody who can watch your 3 year old? It's a long wait and probably pretty boring for a little 'un.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You can go in through Wellington Street or through Murray Street. Murray St is the easier way, though.

Is there nobody who can watch your 3 year old? It's a long wait and probably pretty boring for a little 'un.
Nope. Hubby and I are hoping to take it in turns.

Thanks for responses.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
Nope. Hubby and I are hoping to take it in turns.

Thanks for responses.
Thanks for responses. Both of us passed found it fairly easily to find. Accessed the building via Murray street opposite David jones.

Cheers again
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

So the address was easy to find.....how was the test? Just curious....did you find that easy too?
Still 4 years and some away for us.....but just curious.

And CONGRATS on passing !
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:16 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
So the address was easy to find.....how was the test? Just curious....did you find that easy too?

If you have studied it should be easy peasy. I would also think that by living here for at least 4 years most people would have absorbed the information in their day to day lives. Really, the test is mostly common sense.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:51 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

If you have studied it should be easy peasy. I would also think that by living here for at least 4 years most people would have absorbed the information in their day to day lives. Really, the test is mostly common sense.
Unless you get one of the mandatory questions wrong not just once but twice...........and it was the same question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worked it out finally on the THIRD go
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Well lived here two years and wouldn't have known year of federation. First pm and probably guested at around four questions that I remember reading in the book. Read the book quickly and it's easy. Crammed for an hour or two the night before but I think you need to read a little.

With it being multiple choice and the answers are spread well apart good guesses after a little read works well
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike

Thanks
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Looking forward to the day I get to write that test !