Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help advice needed quickly -Art Degree

Help advice needed quickly -Art Degree

Old Aug 11th 2006, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all
Default Help advice needed quickly -Art Degree

Hello all,
My sister has been told that if she does her Art Degree in OZ she might be eligable to stay after she finishes (assuming she gets it!)has anyone done a degree and been allowed to stay?
How did you go about it?
Thank you

Sorry about the urgent title its just that they are coming to take my computer this morning -Crown Relocations-fantastic company lovely guys worked really hard all day yesterday and will finish off today, from this end they come highly reccomended.
We leave this house today and stay with friends for a couple of weeks so see you all on the other side.
Love and light
Elfin xx