Help

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:13 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute
Question Help

Can any one of you's out there, either here or there please tell me which is the most irritating and stressful part of emigration, is it :

(i) the filling in of all the paperwork
(ii) chasing references up etc
(iii) finding out weeks/months later down the line that your agent is somewhat incapable of being an agent
(iv) the waiting of certain results in application :scared:
(v) the selling of property before/during the big move
(vi) sorting out transportation and haulage contractors
(vii) saying all your goodbyes to friends and relatives
(viii) prepping yourself up for the long haul flight with kids in tow :scared:

Oh bugger !!!!!!.................................... I think I'm talkin myself out of the process of movin......................... Please, some one tell me why I'm putting myself and family through this !!

Amanda xx
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 12:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help

Hi Amanda,

The most stressful part is the next hurdle....whatever that happens to be.
In a way that's why it's best to only worry about the next thing that needs to be done.

Look at it this way.
If you don't conclude the next thing in line the other things may not happen, so why add extra pressure by worrying about them ?

It's sort of a live for today attitude to save the sanity of tomorrow.

I'm not saying you totally ignore the other things as you still have to consider and prepare for them but try not to let those items eat your life.