HElp, 136 MODL

Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:23 am
Just Joined

kenwel_2525 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question HElp, 136 MODL

Dear friends

I had applied under 136 MODL, ( TOOL MAKER)

Today recd MEdicals and PCC Request, along with it request for last 4 years of employment reference. I had mentioned in my application that i am self employed, and hence only resume. They want employment reference which i cannot proivide from my own company,

The best i can do is to provide 3rd party references, so as they can verify the facts of me and my company.

Need to have a serious, discussion on this matter

any body pls help me out.

kenwel.
:scared: :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:44 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HElp, 136 MODL

can you get hold of clients to do refs and employees/anyone that you may work with or done work for

jan xx
Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:52 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HElp, 136 MODL

[QUOTE=kenwel_2525]Dear friends

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I had applied under 136 MODL, ( TOOL MAKER)

Today recd MEdicals and PCC Request, along with it request for last 4 years of employment reference. I had mentioned in my application that i am self employed, and hence only resume. They want employment reference which i cannot proivide from my own company,

The best i can do is to provide 3rd party references, so as they can verify the facts of me and my company.

Need to have a serious, discussion on this matter

any body pls help me out."

If you look at the TRA requirements from the Oz immigration website it has a comprehensive list of what you need to provide them with if you are self employed.

We are in the same position and have to send amongst other things.

At least 3 client refs

At least 3 supplier refs

Audited accounts from your accountant. We got a covering letter from him too.

You also need your indentures if you were an apprentice or college course syllabus if you did college. Also a detailed work ref from any employer when you weren't self employed.

Down load the list and take a look at it.

hope this helps

suzy x