Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello To One And All

Hello To One And All

Old Jul 6th 2006, 11:07 pm
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello To One And All

My family and i are moving over to Perth Aug 11th . My husband Dave is an air con engineer, i'm a hairdresser, we have 2 boys 11-6. We all have a good sense of humor . We are both in our 30s.
My husband has a great passion for cooking, and loves feeding our friends.
I love chatting an having a laugh. The trouble is we need some new victims, :scared:
so it would me nice to get to know people before we come over.
here's to new friendships.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 11:52 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello To One And All

Originally Posted by Mysterio
My family and i are moving over to Perth Aug 11th . My husband Dave is an air con engineer, i'm a hairdresser, we have 2 boys 11-6. We all have a good sense of humor . We are both in our 30s.
I love chatting an having a laugh. The trouble is we need some new victims, :scared:
I'm sure you'll have no problems settling into Perth life!

Some great BBQ areas in parks, on beaches etc. For your hubby to practice his skills.

Good luck!
Neil.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 12:10 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

Where abouts in Brum are you ? If you smuggle a couple of gallons of Stoney Lane curry in your shipping I promise to be your friend .... I am having major withdrawal symptoms
Old Jul 7th 2006, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure you will soon make lots of friends.
My son is in Perth with his girlfriend, on a student visa, they struggle sometimes, maybe you could make them a meal, poor things.
They are in Mt Lawley.
Good luck anyway
Denise
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:01 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
im nowhere near perth, but im sure you'll have no trouble making new friends when you get here.. and welcome to the forum
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:43 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

You will love it here, where are you heading for. Suzette at Cedar Cottage
Old Jul 7th 2006, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

If you are anywhere near Ridgewood/ Butler , we be happy to be fed & entertained ! ! Just give us a shout !! Been here a couple of months now ! hubby is ok, made a few mates at work & is off tonight to see Coldplay with his BIL ! Me ! well i will be sat at home with Daughter watching big brother !!!!!

Nicky ( Billy no mates )
Old Jul 7th 2006, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Another one escaping Brum!, as Sel said get your fair share of balti's in now as they are generally pants over here. Good luck with everything
Old Jul 7th 2006, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

I'm sure you'll have no problem making new friends.

Good luck with the move.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 8:23 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye fellow Brummie! See you in Perth in a year or so

(for a free haircut )
Old Jul 7th 2006, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Brummies on the Sunny Coast too...kid
Old Jul 7th 2006, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

TIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of light

Hi We are moving to Perth on the 1st of September my OH is also an Refrigeration/air con engineer would love to have a chat seeing as we are in the same boat
Helen
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:38 am
love the life i live

Mysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond reputeMysterio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
I'm sure you'll have no problems settling into Perth life!

Some great BBQ areas in parks, on beaches etc. For your hubby to practice his skills.

Good luck!
Neil.
Hi. Neil, we will definitely make use of the parks and beaches. Dave has no excuse so get the ready
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:44 am
love the life i live

Originally Posted by sel
Hi there

Where abouts in Brum are you ? If you smuggle a couple of gallons of Stoney Lane curry in your shipping I promise to be your friend .... I am having major withdrawal symptoms
Hi. Sal, is that Stoney Lane, Yardley?(yew tree cottage) we only live 5 mins from there. I can't promise you their curry but Dave does a wicked alternative, how does that sound
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:51 am
love the life i live

Originally Posted by cranni
Im sure you will soon make lots of friends.
My son is in Perth with his girlfriend, on a student visa, they struggle sometimes, maybe you could make them a meal, poor things.
They are in Mt Lawley.
Good luck anyway
Denise
Hi. Denise,you must be worried sick. If i was to ever knowingly come across them i would feed them for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.