Reload this Page >

Hello from new member

Hello from new member

Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:30 am
Just Joined

dairic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from new member

Hello just wanted to introduce myself,
I have been reading this site for a while now and have learnt a lot, we are looking into emigrating to oz as a skilled trade.
We are trying to sort everything out ie, what part to go ( obviously this will be determined by where the work is), sorting out the TRA looks like a nightmare but im sure it will all be worth it in the end.
We are going to go to the expo in london in march to see if we can pick up any good info,
thanks
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

newlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nice
Default Re: Hello from new member

Originally Posted by dairic
Hello just wanted to introduce myself,
I have been reading this site for a while now and have learnt a lot, we are looking into emigrating to oz as a skilled trade.
We are trying to sort everything out ie, what part to go ( obviously this will be determined by where the work is), sorting out the TRA looks like a nightmare but im sure it will all be worth it in the end.
We are going to go to the expo in london in march to see if we can pick up any good info,
thanks
Hi there, welcome to the site, I am a relatively new member too. I have found this site fascinating, it is so informative. We too are looking at emigrating to Brisbane, we are off on a "recci" in a weeks time; I can't wait.
I think it is a good idea to go the the expo in London; however the company we have chosen to use as our migration agent are very helpful too.
Good luck!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:07 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Hi and welcome to the site whereabouts are you heading out here?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
Just wanted to say Hello, we are new to the site also and just starting to put together statements for the tra, both my husband and i need the tra so it's fun in our house at the mo. Good luck with starting yours.
Claire
Old Feb 27th 2007, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

dairic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johanne
Hi and welcome to the site whereabouts are you heading out here?
Not sure yet, i'm a solid plasterer so i'm trying to find out where the best place would be for work, originally thinking adelaide but as I said wherever the work is,
Thanks
Old Feb 27th 2007, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

welcome to the mad house

that's it now you'll never be allowed out
Old Feb 27th 2007, 4:53 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

that's it now you'll never be allowed out [/QUOTE]

how true my oh now thinks that there are 3 of us in this marriage
welcome to the site you'll find lots of help and support here, the tra is the worst part, that and the waiting!
good luck

tracey x
Old Feb 27th 2007, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hello and welcome to the site. Good luck with you application.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Jayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really nice

Originally Posted by newlife_downunder
Hi there, welcome to the site, I am a relatively new member too. I have found this site fascinating, it is so informative. We too are looking at emigrating to Brisbane, we are off on a "recci" in a weeks time; I can't wait.
I think it is a good idea to go the the expo in London; however the company we have chosen to use as our migration agent are very helpful too.
Good luck!
Enjoy your visit to Brisbane, it's a beautiful city! Having already made the move from the UK, my advice is to get as much good/reliable info as possible, so for those thinking of going to the expo, i'd say go and learn as much as you can! Is it expensive, how much does it cost?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

newlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jayne_sunrise
Enjoy your visit to Brisbane, it's a beautiful city! Having already made the move from the UK, my advice is to get as much good/reliable info as possible, so for those thinking of going to the expo, i'd say go and learn as much as you can! Is it expensive, how much does it cost?
Hi there, I can't wait to get to Brissie not long now (well for a recci anyway)!! So much to do so much to see but the start of something new!