Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello, lurker coming to join

Hello, lurker coming to join

Old Jun 27th 2009, 7:48 am
Just Joined

nicola1303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello, lurker coming to join

Hi my Name is Nicola and I'm a stay at home mum to 3 children. Harrison 7, Millie 4 and Isabelle 20 months.

My DP is Jamie and a police constable with Derbyshire Police force.

Now the nitty gritty, Jamie was born in Melbourne and after 2 years of shall we/shall we not....we have decided to emigrate.
We are only just starting the form's DP obviously sponsoring me and the children will be citizens by descent.

The forms are a bit confusing and we are going through them with a fine tooth comb so we don't miss anything out.

I will probably be on here asking lot's of questions and asking for advice so please bear with me

I have been trawling through load's of threads on here and you seem like a friendly bunch

Looking forward to ' speaking' to you all soon.

Nicola, Jamie and children.

PS We are heading to Melbourne and hopefully want to be there this time next year!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 7:55 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello, lurker coming to join

Welcome to BE.com

Help yourself to the nibbles and drinks over in the corner
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

just like to say welcome, i was originally from stoke but escaped after 22 years. You will find this site very helpful and also very addictive.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE . It tends to be a bit quiet in here over the weekend.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:59 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by maund family
and also very addictive.
You can say that again

Old Jun 27th 2009, 12:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Spouse Visas are very straightforward, especially when you've been together long enough to have a child of 7. If you have visa questions then visit the Immigration Forum. Any questions about Aus stay in this forum and anything random, post in the Barbie. There are stacks of people who have got, or who are getting, Spouse Visas so between us all, you should fly though the process
Old Jun 27th 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

just wanted to say hello!
Old Jun 28th 2009, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & welcome to the madhouse!
Old Jun 28th 2009, 8:06 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicola1303
The forms are a bit confusing and we are going through them with a fine tooth comb so we don't miss anything out.

I will probably be on here asking lot's of questions and asking for advice so please bear with me
Hello

As Moneypenny said there are heaps of us around who have been through the spouse visa process, it's not difficult really just need to keep a clear head, be organised and use plenty of common sense. Failing that, when your head is spinning from overthinking every little question, come on here and find someone who has successfully applied and find out how they interpreted the question.

Good luck with it all and go check out the main spouse visa thread.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 8:31 am
Just Joined

nicola1303 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the welcome

I will definitely check out the visa forums and the immigration one too.

Nicola, Jamie and children.