Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello - Long time no speak just 4 weeks till we go !

Hello - Long time no speak just 4 weeks till we go !

Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Hello - Long time no speak just 4 weeks till we go !

Hi how are you all ?

Now on a PC in the local library, finished work on the 19.12.03, went see my family some of them for the last time over christmasn and new year and not one tear even saying goodbye to my little neice Madeline. As I think to myself it's not forever.

It still hasn't dawned on me of hubby after an emotional roller coaster of getting our visa so quickly and havign to sell the house, that we are going now so soon, I have gone through all my to do list which seems to have helped quite a few people on here, which is good. It really is all you will ever need.

so far I have made sure that I followed my take with me list to the letter including references from my bank managers, may not need them but prefer to have them than not.

How are you all and I know a lot of people I know on here have gone already.

Don't forget our trade circle also in Brisbane, for those going over.

Love Carrianne x
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Troood will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hello - Long time no speak just 4 weeks till we go !

Originally posted by Carrianne
Hi how are you all ?

Now on a PC in the local library, finished work on the 19.12.03, went see my family some of them for the last time over christmasn and new year and not one tear even saying goodbye to my little neice Madeline. As I think to myself it's not forever.

It still hasn't dawned on me of hubby after an emotional roller coaster of getting our visa so quickly and havign to sell the house, that we are going now so soon, I have gone through all my to do list which seems to have helped quite a few people on here, which is good. It really is all you will ever need.

so far I have made sure that I followed my take with me list to the letter including references from my bank managers, may not need them but prefer to have them than not.

Love Carrianne x

Hello Stranger - good to hear from you. You helped me in the past with references etc. Just wanted to wish you all the best for your new life in 4 weeks. Lucky thing

We're still awaiting our visa's but with state nomination hope to get them about April time.

All the best my friend. Keep in touch and let us know how you get on xx
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Thank well I am glad you got over the trade assessment ok. Send me a Pm and I will forward you my email address.

Love Carrianne x
Old Jan 9th 2004, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Carrianne

Just replyed to your email, glad you are ok. Not long now till the big move. Best of luck and keep in touch.

footie chick
Old Jan 9th 2004, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi love,

Will do X
Old Jan 9th 2004, 5:04 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Carianne,
We arrive in Brisbane the same week as you (just saw the date on another thread) so I'm also working through your lists at the moment, thanks!
Good luck, hope to meet you at a Brisbane meet,
Michaela
Old Jan 9th 2004, 8:48 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi how are you all ?

Good luck Carrianne, with the move. Let us know when you get there.

Love Carrianne x
Old Jan 10th 2004, 5:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Carrianne; look forward to meeting you in Brisbane!
Have a good trip!!
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi,

All, yes you will possibly here me before you see me with my broad Wigan tones
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:24 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Hi how are you all ?

Love Carrianne x
All right for some eh? You finish up weeks before you leave, to become a lady of lesiure. I'll probably be working the day before we leave...Doh.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thats' chippys for you like my hubby money grabbers hope you are well my friend and nice to speakt o you again, when are you off to Oz ?
Old Jan 12th 2004, 2:06 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Thats' chippys for you like my hubby money grabbers hope you are well my friend and nice to speakt o you again, when are you off to Oz ?
Hey Carriaaaaanne,

We will be going around the end of April. Our latest arrival date is May 22nd. I haven't actually booked the flights yet, but I suppose I'd better get on with it. Unlike your good-self I am not that organized at the moment.

Are you going to be a refugee-pom-dreamer in the Brisbane area then Carrianne? I thought you were going to NSW somewhere. Hope it's all going well for you...which I'm sure it is. After all you've got nothing to do all day anyway, now that you've bunked off work.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes a beach bum in Brissy to add to the numbers, I just go to the gym every day.

Thigs are going well just started applying for jobs now knowing I will be rejected but you've got to be in it to win it Good luck with your plans and if you end up in Brissy then we will need to share a beer so you and hubby can talk power tools
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:03 pm
I'm lovin' it

Yes a beach bum in Brissy to add to the numbers, I just go to the gym every day.

Thigs are going well just started applying for jobs now knowing I will be rejected but you've got to be in it to win it Good luck with your plans and if you end up in Brissy then we will need to share a beer so you and hubby can talk power tools

Power tools & beer.....my favorite combination
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:06 pm
WBB

Originally posted by chippy
Power tools & beer.....my favorite combination
whatever turns you on chipmeister.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.