Hello I'm New

Old May 28th 2008, 9:14 am
Just Joined

moving2oz is on a distinguished road
Default Hello I'm New

Hi I'm Nicky and have just discovered this wonderful website.
Little intro, I'm married to Paul and we have 3 kids, 10, 8 and 2, at the moment we live in Hampshire but hope to be in Brisbane early 2009. Applied for a 175 skilled visa paper base through Paul, he is an Enginneer. Sent visa off and got acknowledgment on 11/10/07. Now we are waiting for a case officer. Feels like the wait is taking forever and wished we applied online and not paper base. Why we didn't I don't know!!!!!
We want to live north of Brisbane, in thd Redcliffe area. If there is anyone in the area I would be very greatful for some advice on school, housing, area ect...and it would be great to get to know other people too.
bye
Old May 28th 2008, 9:20 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello I'm New

Hi Nicky, welcome to the site, it's full of useful (and sometimes useless) information
Old May 28th 2008, 9:21 am
Loving Perth!

mand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moving2oz
Little intro, I'm married to Paul and we have 3 kids, 10, 8 and 2, at the moment we live in Hampshire but hope to be in Brisbane early 2009. Applied for a 175 skilled visa paper base through Paul, he is an Enginneer. Sent visa off and got acknowledgment on 11/10/07. Now we are waiting for a case officer. Feels like the wait is taking forever and wished we applied online and not paper base. Why we didn't I don't know!!!!!
We want to live north of Brisbane, in thd Redcliffe area. If there is anyone in the area I would be very greatful for some advice on school, housing, area ect...and it would be great to get to know other people too.
bye
Hello,

We're heading to Perth not Brisbane but I thought I would say hi anyway!

We also applied for 175 VISA as my boyfriend James is an engineer. Also hoping to be in Oz either late this year or early 2009. All this waiting we're having to do is a lot more stressful than we'd imagined.....

Anyway, just wanted to say hello & wish you luck
Old May 28th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

bye
Welcome to BE
Not actually heading for Brisbane ourselves - we're off to Tasmania once our house sells - but wanted to join the others in welcoming you to the site.
It's a font of knowledge at times and a source of great entertainment at others!
Old May 28th 2008, 11:52 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Hi Nicky, welcome to the site, it's full of useful (and sometimes useless) information
I take great exception to that. It's full of useful (and nearly always useless) information.
Old May 28th 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

bye
HI
me and my family are hoping to move at the end of the school year next year (09) we are wanting to go to redcliffe to. we are expecting our visa in october this year. i am married and have three kids 10, 9, 2.
I live in east yorkshire at the moment.
We are just about to book our medicals and police checks.
keep in toutch, would like to hear how you are progressing and i will keep you informed too.
off on holiday tonight for 3 weeks so might not reply straight away.
regards
Carl
Old May 28th 2008, 1:22 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to BE
There's lots of helpful people on this forum who will assist you if they can
My hubby is a Civil Engineer by the way.
Beth x x
Old May 28th 2008, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome...

I wont be much use to you as we are on the Dark Side (WA).... b8ut welcome anyways...
Old May 29th 2008, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Hi Everyone, thanks for the warm welcome to BE
Carl, I have red many posts of Redcliffe, I put redcliffe into search and it come up with loads. A little tired today as I was up til 2.3am reading them all!!!!!
Where on holiday have you gone?
Have a good one
Old May 29th 2008, 4:54 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

bye
Hi and welcome from one Nicky and Paul to another We are heading to Queensland on October 23rd and have not sold house yet
Old May 29th 2008, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Yep, thats it. Kiss your life goodbye. You will now be up till all hours every night on this site. You'll laugh most of the time, cry some of the time, but most of all you will appreciate how much the people on here can help you. They're all great. And some of them a little sick!!! WELCOME!!!!

Tracy

Going to Gold Coast on Student Visa

Last edited by tasmas; May 29th 2008 at 5:05 pm. Reason: quoted wrong, i'm an idiot
Old May 29th 2008, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi and welcome from one Nicky and Paul to another We are heading to Queensland on October 23rd and have not sold house yet
hey Nicky and Paul, where in Queenslands you heading?
Are you nervous about going in October?
Good luck Nicky
Old May 29th 2008, 5:30 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Nicky
Hi there - We don't even know where to settle yet. Have been over twice and stayed on the Sunshine Coast but also want to look at the Gold Coast too. It is a bit unsettling not knowing where but I am sure somewhere will hit us when we go. We will stay initially for a month on the Gold Coast to have a good look and then on to Sunshine Coast to have another look. Will also look at suberbs around Brisbane but basically it is put a pin on the map at the moment. Where are you hoping to settle, any ideas?

I only booked the flights last night on a whim and because they were a good deal but have not sold the house yet and it has been on since January. Have a viewing tomorrow but if it doesn't sell we will rent it out for a while.

Where in Hampshire do you live. I lived in Farnborough for a while and have 2 sisters down there.

Nicky
Old May 29th 2008, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Nicky
Welcome to BE Nicky. Don't expect to watch much TV any more, or talk to your Oh or go out much......

We're another Nicky and Paul - you're the 4th one on the site - I think! Must be an age thing!
Old May 29th 2008, 7:40 pm

Hi FA, think I am the oldest one though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.