Wikiposts

Hello I'm New.

Old Oct 20th 2005, 11:32 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello I'm New.

Hi Kerryg,

Welcome to the forum,its gone a bit sex mad today !! goodluck with your application.

Donna.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:32 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Hi Kerry, big welcome to you. Really nice bunch on here, Where abouts in Essex are you? im in Roydon x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 12:17 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kerry and welcome to BE.
Good Luck with your application
Julie
Old Oct 21st 2005, 1:22 am
dcm
Account Closed

dcm is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Hello I'm New.

Hi everyone

I'm also new - and have also spent a while reading through all the great info on the site. We have applied for PR visa and have had a pre-grant advice letter and have been told that a decision will be made soon. We've even been lucky enough to sell the house. We hope to move to Queensland in August (Caloundra way).
At the moment we spend every morning checking the email to see if the vias has been approved!!! Not really sure how long it will now take - we didn't use an agent.

Debbie
Old Oct 21st 2005, 1:24 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dcm
Hi everyone

I'm also new - and have also spent a while reading through all the great info on the site. We have applied for PR visa and have had a pre-grant advice letter and have been told that a decision will be made soon. We've even been lucky enough to sell the house. We hope to move to Queensland in August (Caloundra way).
At the moment we spend every morning checking the email to see if the vias has been approved!!! Not really sure how long it will now take - we didn't use an agent.

Debbie
Welcome to you too Debbie and Good Luck.
I'm sure that magic email will pop up soon
Julie
Old Oct 21st 2005, 1:25 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there Debbie and Kerry

Just wanted to say hallo.

suzy x
Old Oct 21st 2005, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

cov kids will become famous soon enough

Good Luck and welcome.
Michaela
Old Oct 21st 2005, 3:20 am
Fremantle Doctor!

windy gale has a spectacular aura aboutwindy gale has a spectacular aura aboutwindy gale has a spectacular aura about

go for it and may the force be with i will drink to your speedy application its so nice to be new.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:59 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kerrygold
Have been checking the forum regularly for some time now and are really impressed with some of the posting, I've laughed, nearly cried and am amazed by the personalities posting on the site. Thought it time to check in myself as we're just about to start the migration process. Hopefully we'll be going under a Skilled Designated Area Sponsered Visa. I'm lucky to have an uncle and cousin in Queensland who are only too happy to help.

I'm just about to make my application to Vetassess, so fingers crossed. I'm looking forward to chatting to you all and hopefully in a year or so it'll be me saying we've got it!

Be aware that Skilled Designated Area Sponsored will likely be withdrawn and replaced with a temporary visa (for new applicants) sometime between 1 November and 1 July next year.

First thing to do is check if you have the points (110) for Skilled Australian Sponsored, if the answer is no, then you haven't got a moment to waste.

Ask further on the immigration forum.

Jeremy
Old Oct 21st 2005, 10:37 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Good luck Kerry & DCM.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JAJ
Be aware that Skilled Designated Area Sponsored will likely be withdrawn and replaced with a temporary visa (for new applicants) sometime between 1 November and 1 July next year.

First thing to do is check if you have the points (110) for Skilled Australian Sponsored, if the answer is no, then you haven't got a moment to waste.

Ask further on the immigration forum.

Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy. I've gone into panic mode. We were just about to instruct an Agent, luckily haven't paid him any money yet. Am checking with him before proceeding. :scared: